I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 3 Uluru
- 4 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 5 16 days in Australia
- 6 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 7 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 8 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 9 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 10 Gluten free Australia
- 11 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 12 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 13 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 14 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 15 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 16 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 18 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 19 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 20 25day planning for Australia
- 21 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 22 Help New Zealand
- 23 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 24 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 25 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment