I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Vanuatu - why so little interest here?
- 1 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 2 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 3 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 4 14 days in NZ in February
- 5 Emirates and Jetstar
- 6 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 9 16 days all over New Zealand
- 10 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 11 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 12 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 13 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 14 Heading to Australia!
- 15 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 16 South Island Itinerary
- 17 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 18 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 19 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 20 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 21 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 22 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 23 victoria in march
- 24 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Victoria with kids