I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 South Island - 8 days
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne