I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Vanuatu - why so little interest here?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days in February
- 2 Great food/local favorites
- 3 Great food/local favorites
- 4 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 5 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 6 Sydney
- 7 Incredible hotel
- 8 Australian Aborigines
- 9 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 10 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 11 australia new zealand trip advice
- 12 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 13 Milford Sound Cruise
- 14 14 day South Island Self drive
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Cruise New Zealand
- 17 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 18 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 19 New Zealand Accommodations
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 22 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 23 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 24 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 25 New Zealand itinerary help