I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Vanuatu - why so little interest here?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 2 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 3 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 4 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 5 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 6 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 7 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 8 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 9 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 10 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 11 Question about the "Build Up"
- 12 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 13 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 14 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 15 Tipping
- 16 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 17 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 18 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 19 auckland connection
- 20 Five weeks in ANZ
- 21 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 22 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 23 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 24 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 25 New Zealand Travel Agencies