I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 2 LA Fashion Week plucks local girl to model
- 3 2 full days in Cairns
- 4 Weather in Fiji
- 5 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 6 new zealand road maps?
- 7 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 8 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 9 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 10 Melbourne eateries
- 11 Au Pair
- 12 Transport changes in Prague
- 13 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 14 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 15 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 16 Complete Novice
- 17 Kangaroo Island
- 18 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 19 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 20 Where to visit
- 21 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 22 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 23 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 24 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 25 2weeks in Austrailia