I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Vanuatu - why so little interest here?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 2 Kangaroo island
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 5 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 6 Itinerary 20 days
- 7 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 10 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 11 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 12 One day in Fiji
- 13 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 14 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 15 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 16 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 17 Rent or buy campervan
- 18 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 19 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 20 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 21 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 22 Cell phone providers
- 23 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 24 GBR - Where to base our 3 1/2 day visit
- 25 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014