I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Vanuatu - why so little interest here?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 2 Tassie in winter
- 3 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 4 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 5 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 6 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 7 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 8 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 9 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 10 New Zealand advice
- 11 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 12 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 13 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 14 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 15 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 16 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 17 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 18 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 19 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 20 9 days in Fiji
- 21 Canberra
- 22 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 23 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 24 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 25 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba