I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Vanuatu - why so little interest here?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 2 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 3 The Great Australian Adventure
- 4 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 5 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 6 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 7 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 8 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 9 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 10 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 11 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 12 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 13 5 week itinerary help
- 14 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 17 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 18 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 19 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 20 This special community - Fodorville
- 21 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 22 Traveling to Hawaii
- 23 Great food/local favorites
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Sydney