I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Vanuatu - why so little interest here?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 2 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 3 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 6 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 7 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 8 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 9 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 10 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 11 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 12 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 13 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 14 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 15 Accommodation Brisbane
- 16 Accommodation Brisbane
- 17 Happy Australia Day!
- 18 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 19 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 Tim Tam
- 21 Tipping
- 22 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 23 Transit Time at SYD
- 24 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland