I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 2 18 days nz.
- 3 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 4 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 5 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 6 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 7 Present Host Parents
- 8 Hire car in Melbourne
- 9 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 10 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 11 Broad Intin for Australia
- 12 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 13 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 14 Australia help
- 15 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 16 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 17 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 18 Ferry between islands
- 19 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 20 28 days to campervan around australia
- 21 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 22 hotel options in Melbourne
- 23 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 24 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 25 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?