I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 2 The southern lights
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Mel's NZ Photos
- 8 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 9 August Honeymoon Help?
- 10 How to split up Australia?
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 15 East Coast Australia
- 16 North and South Island of NZ
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand