I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Vanuatu - why so little interest here?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Hire car in Melbourne
- 3 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 4 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 5 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 6 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 7 My gap year is adventure
- 8 Sydney
- 9 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 10 Globus
- 11 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 12 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 13 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 14 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 15 Blue Mountains Australia
- 16 NEW ZEALAND
- 17 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 18 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 19 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 20 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 21 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 22 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 23 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 24 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 25 Itinerary Planning