Considering Vanuatu as a place for a break. We're not looking for luxury, resorts or loud nightlife. Like a degree of comfort, the chance to meet and mix with another culture, snorkelling and perhaps some other water sports (sea kayaking, sailing etc) and excursions. I was thinking of one of the places on Espirito Santo. Has anyone any suggestions?
Vanuatu - any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Extra time in Melbourne
- 2 baruntse expedition
- 3 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 4 Perth Hotels
- 5 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 6 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 7 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 8 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 11 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 14 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 15 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 16 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 17 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 18 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 19 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 20 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 21 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 22 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 23 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 25 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report