Considering Vanuatu as a place for a break. We're not looking for luxury, resorts or loud nightlife. Like a degree of comfort, the chance to meet and mix with another culture, snorkelling and perhaps some other water sports (sea kayaking, sailing etc) and excursions. I was thinking of one of the places on Espirito Santo. Has anyone any suggestions?
Vanuatu - any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to enjoy weed in a safe place
- 2 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 3 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Sydney
- 5 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 6 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 7 Marlborough Sounds???
- 8 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 9 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 10 Itinerary Planning
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 15 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 16 Song doc - one for you
- 17 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 18 Jet Star?
- 19 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 20 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 21 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 22 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 23 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 24 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 25 NZ South Island Plan