Am helping a friend plan a trip for her and he husband to Samoa. They are thinking Feb (his B-Day). They have family to stay with but are looking for ideas on things to do in the area. How easy is it to travel from island to island? What is the bug/insect situation? What is the best time of year? What is the culture like? And, is a layover in Auckland or Hawaii or simiar doable via the regular airline tickets?
Vacation in Samoa for First Timers
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 pertaining to Premier
- 2 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 3 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 4 Perth Hotels
- 5 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 6 Extra time in Melbourne
- 7 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 8 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 9 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 12 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 13 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 14 Kangaroo island
- 15 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 16 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 17 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 18 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 19 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 20 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 21 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 22 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 23 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 24 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 25 When to visit Great Barrier Reef