Am helping a friend plan a trip for her and he husband to Samoa. They are thinking Feb (his B-Day). They have family to stay with but are looking for ideas on things to do in the area. How easy is it to travel from island to island? What is the bug/insect situation? What is the best time of year? What is the culture like? And, is a layover in Auckland or Hawaii or simiar doable via the regular airline tickets?
Vacation in Samoa for First Timers
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 2 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 3 EASTER SPECIAL OFFER,MAASAI MARA,KENYA,AFRICA
- 4 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 5 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 6 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 7 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 8 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 9 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 10 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 11 Question about the "Build Up"
- 12 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 13 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 14 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 15 Tipping
- 16 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 17 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 18 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 19 auckland connection
- 20 Five weeks in ANZ
- 21 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 22 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 23 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 24 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 25 New Zealand Travel Agencies