Am helping a friend plan a trip for her and he husband to Samoa. They are thinking Feb (his B-Day). They have family to stay with but are looking for ideas on things to do in the area. How easy is it to travel from island to island? What is the bug/insect situation? What is the best time of year? What is the culture like? And, is a layover in Auckland or Hawaii or simiar doable via the regular airline tickets?
Vacation in Samoa for First Timers
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 3 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 4 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 5 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 6 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 7 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 8 Packages
- 9 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 10 Should we change our plans ???
- 11 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 12 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 13 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 14 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 15 Paging Cathies
- 16 Kangaroo island
- 17 Itinerary 20 days
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors