Am helping a friend plan a trip for her and he husband to Samoa. They are thinking Feb (his B-Day). They have family to stay with but are looking for ideas on things to do in the area. How easy is it to travel from island to island? What is the bug/insect situation? What is the best time of year? What is the culture like? And, is a layover in Auckland or Hawaii or simiar doable via the regular airline tickets?
Vacation in Samoa for First Timers
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia Itinerary for October
- 2 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 3 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 4 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 5 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 8 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 9 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 10 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 11 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 12 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 13 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 14 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 15 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 16 Accommodation Brisbane
- 17 Accommodation Brisbane
- 18 Happy Australia Day!
- 19 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 20 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Tim Tam
- 22 Tipping
- 23 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 24 Transit Time at SYD
- 25 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?