Am helping a friend plan a trip for her and he husband to Samoa. They are thinking Feb (his B-Day). They have family to stay with but are looking for ideas on things to do in the area. How easy is it to travel from island to island? What is the bug/insect situation? What is the best time of year? What is the culture like? And, is a layover in Auckland or Hawaii or simiar doable via the regular airline tickets?
Vacation in Samoa for First Timers
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 2 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 3 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 4 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 5 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 6 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 7 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 8 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 9 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 10 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 11 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 12 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 13 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 14 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 15 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 16 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 17 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 18 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 19 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 20 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 21 Paging Cathies
- 22 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 23 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 24 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 25 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June