Am helping a friend plan a trip for her and he husband to Samoa. They are thinking Feb (his B-Day). They have family to stay with but are looking for ideas on things to do in the area. How easy is it to travel from island to island? What is the bug/insect situation? What is the best time of year? What is the culture like? And, is a layover in Auckland or Hawaii or simiar doable via the regular airline tickets?
Vacation in Samoa for First Timers
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 How much luggage?
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 4 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 5 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 6 Has anyone stayed in the asylum hostel in Sydney recently?
- 7 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 8 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 9 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 10 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 11 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 12 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 14 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 15 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 16 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 17 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 18 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 19 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 20 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 21 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 22 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 23 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 24 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 25 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary