Does anyone know whether any US cellphone providers offer a phone that can be used in these two countries, and also has good US coverage? Thanks
Using a US Cell Phone in Australia/New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 4 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 5 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 6 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 7 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 8 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 9 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 10 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 11 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 12 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 13 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 14 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 15 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 16 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 17 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 18 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 19 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 20 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 21 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 22 Paging Cathies
- 23 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 24 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 25 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June