I am planning a vacation to New Zealand and Australia in July. I have never been to either, and getting to both is a trek (I'm from New York). I have a few questions that I was hoping someone could help answer. Many thanks in advance for your help.
1) I am flying into Auckland and, following some time on the North Island, will make my way down to the South Island to fly out of Christchurch to Melbourne/Sydney. Acknowledging that I won't have time to see/do everything, can I still have a good, not-too-rushed time in 6 days, 7 days, 8 days, 9 days, or 10 days? If so, how many days would you recommend?
2) If I want to see Melbourne and Sydney while in Australia, can I do both in 6 days, 7 days, or 8 days?
3) If I want to see Tasmania, how many extra days should I add on? Relatedly, will it be too cold in Tasmania in July?
Thanks again so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/allusiv-eye/
- 2 Noorani magic ring for love, financial, marriage +27786966898
- 3 The Bride Before The Wedding Preparations Checklist
- 4 Martina Liana Wedding Dress Style 684
- 5 Kaikoura roads update
- 6 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 9 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 10 Clever, mischievous keas
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 13 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 14 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 17 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 18 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 19 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 20 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 21 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 22 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 23 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 24 Translation of documents
- 25 SH1 to Kaikoura update