i have been unable to gain an interview with the french embassy in Australia (we are Australian) before my daughters departure date to France (she fly's into Geneva), i am reluctant to send paper work and passport for processing (incase of/hopeful of gaining an earlier interview time) in case i don't get passport back.....i can send my daughter on exchange for 3 months, but would rather the arranged 6 months, does anyone know any way around this???? does anyone know if my daughter has to be present at interview??? i am thinking yes, can we apply for one once she is over there?? are there any loop holes? what happens if she just stays for the 6 months when she flies out of the country?? thankyou in advance, depart 13 April 2013
under 18 student visa to france
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 2 Happy Australia Day!
- 3 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Tim Tam
- 6 Tipping
- 7 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 8 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 9 Transit Time at SYD
- 10 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 11 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 12 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 13 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 14 Car rentals south island
- 15 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 16 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 17 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 18 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 19 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 20 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 21 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 22 New Zealand
- 23 Need Rotorua advice
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Broome to Cape Leveque