i have been unable to gain an interview with the french embassy in Australia (we are Australian) before my daughters departure date to France (she fly's into Geneva), i am reluctant to send paper work and passport for processing (incase of/hopeful of gaining an earlier interview time) in case i don't get passport back.....i can send my daughter on exchange for 3 months, but would rather the arranged 6 months, does anyone know any way around this???? does anyone know if my daughter has to be present at interview??? i am thinking yes, can we apply for one once she is over there?? are there any loop holes? what happens if she just stays for the 6 months when she flies out of the country?? thankyou in advance, depart 13 April 2013
under 18 student visa to france
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 4 Sydney and Auckland
- 5 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 6 Internet access
- 7 Night Out Byron Bay
- 8 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 9 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 10 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 11 10 days itinerary
- 12 Fremantle my love..
- 13 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Books?
- 17 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 18 Choosing a Visa
- 19 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 20 One spare day in Darwin
- 21 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 22 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 23 Travel Visa
- 24 Canberra
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland