i have been unable to gain an interview with the french embassy in Australia (we are Australian) before my daughters departure date to France (she fly's into Geneva), i am reluctant to send paper work and passport for processing (incase of/hopeful of gaining an earlier interview time) in case i don't get passport back.....i can send my daughter on exchange for 3 months, but would rather the arranged 6 months, does anyone know any way around this???? does anyone know if my daughter has to be present at interview??? i am thinking yes, can we apply for one once she is over there?? are there any loop holes? what happens if she just stays for the 6 months when she flies out of the country?? thankyou in advance, depart 13 April 2013
under 18 student visa to france
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HIGH QUALITY Real DIPLOMATIC AND BIOMETRIC DOCUMENTS
- 2 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 3 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 4 Please Help?
- 5 5 days in Tasmania
- 6 August week end in Auckland
- 7 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 8 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 11 Paging Cathies
- 12 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 13 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 14 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 16 Help
- 17 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 18 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 19 Byron Bay or ...
- 20 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 21 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 22 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 23 NZ vs Aust
- 24 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 25 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory