i have been unable to gain an interview with the french embassy in Australia (we are Australian) before my daughters departure date to France (she fly's into Geneva), i am reluctant to send paper work and passport for processing (incase of/hopeful of gaining an earlier interview time) in case i don't get passport back.....i can send my daughter on exchange for 3 months, but would rather the arranged 6 months, does anyone know any way around this???? does anyone know if my daughter has to be present at interview??? i am thinking yes, can we apply for one once she is over there?? are there any loop holes? what happens if she just stays for the 6 months when she flies out of the country?? thankyou in advance, depart 13 April 2013
under 18 student visa to france
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne