i have been unable to gain an interview with the french embassy in Australia (we are Australian) before my daughters departure date to France (she fly's into Geneva), i am reluctant to send paper work and passport for processing (incase of/hopeful of gaining an earlier interview time) in case i don't get passport back.....i can send my daughter on exchange for 3 months, but would rather the arranged 6 months, does anyone know any way around this???? does anyone know if my daughter has to be present at interview??? i am thinking yes, can we apply for one once she is over there?? are there any loop holes? what happens if she just stays for the 6 months when she flies out of the country?? thankyou in advance, depart 13 April 2013
under 18 student visa to france
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 2 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 3 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 4 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 5 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 6 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 7 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 10 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 11 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 12 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 13 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 14 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 15 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 16 Question about the "Build Up"
- 17 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 18 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 19 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 20 Tipping
- 21 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 22 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 23 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 24 auckland connection
- 25 Five weeks in ANZ