I am planning a two week trip to Bora Bora in late January to celebrate my birthday.
Can anyone share their experience with traveling to Bora Bora?
What is the weather like around this time?
Are there any must see attractions? Fun activities to do?
Best places to eat?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The whisky trail.
- 2 Another itinerary question
- 3 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 4 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 5 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 6 Australia Itinerary
- 7 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 8 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 9 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 12 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 13 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 14 help with intinerary please!
- 15 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 16 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 17 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 18 Quaint
- 19 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 20 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 21 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 22 Western Australia + Where?
- 23 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 24 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 25 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?