Just wanted to share with you a sort-of trip report of my trip to Sydney and Canberra with my husband. I call it "sort-of" because its not in sequence, meaning, its not a diary type of report. Its just highlights and places I went to.
I'm just putting a link to my blog, so that you can see the pictures as well.
Feel free to post any questions.
Trip Report: Sydney and Canberra
- 1 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 2 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 3 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 4 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 5 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 8 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 9 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 10 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 11 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 12 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 13 Paihia or coromandel
- 14 Emirates and Jetstar
- 15 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 16 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 17 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 18 14 days in NZ in February
- 19 16 days all over New Zealand
- 20 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 21 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 22 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 23 Heading to Australia!
- 24 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 25 South Island Itinerary