Just wanted to share with you a sort-of trip report of my trip to Sydney and Canberra with my husband. I call it "sort-of" because its not in sequence, meaning, its not a diary type of report. Its just highlights and places I went to.
I'm just putting a link to my blog, so that you can see the pictures as well.
Feel free to post any questions.
Trip Report: Sydney and Canberra
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 How much luggage?
- 2 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 3 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 4 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 5 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 6 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 7 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 8 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 9 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 10 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 13 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 14 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 15 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 16 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 17 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 18 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 19 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 20 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 21 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 22 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 23 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 24 Paging Cathies
- 25 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?