Im planing a trip to Australia, next July 2013. for 4/5 weeks. as its such a long journey we want to take in as much as possible. Plan one which is just aplan at the moment is to Fly to Perth. spend a few days there 4/5 fly to Adelaide, 4/5 there. Then hire a car and drive to Melbourne,4/5 there on to Canberra 2/3 there on to Sydney 6/7 there, Up to newcastle (I have a sister that lives there). from there up to Brisbane, then up to Cairns for the GBR.
Finally flight from cairns back to Perth, fly home (London) Any views on as to if this is possible ideas etc would be a great help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/exo-slim/
- 2 Just checking....
- 3 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 4 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 5 Uluru
- 6 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 7 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 8 Phone Cards
- 9 Sydney to Brisbane
- 10 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 11 February Travel
- 12 its just a post
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 15 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 16 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 17 Traveling through East Coast
- 18 NZ November!
- 19 New Zealand Sth Island
- 20 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 21 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 22 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 23 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 24 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 25 AUS/NZ trip planning