Im planing a trip to Australia, next July 2013. for 4/5 weeks. as its such a long journey we want to take in as much as possible. Plan one which is just aplan at the moment is to Fly to Perth. spend a few days there 4/5 fly to Adelaide, 4/5 there. Then hire a car and drive to Melbourne,4/5 there on to Canberra 2/3 there on to Sydney 6/7 there, Up to newcastle (I have a sister that lives there). from there up to Brisbane, then up to Cairns for the GBR.
Finally flight from cairns back to Perth, fly home (London) Any views on as to if this is possible ideas etc would be a great help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 3 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 4 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 5 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 6 help with intinerary please!
- 7 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 8 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 9 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 10 Quaint
- 11 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 12 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 13 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 14 Western Australia + Where?
- 15 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 16 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 17 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 18 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 19 A few days in Darwin
- 20 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 23 Ride sharing Service
- 24 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 25 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!