Im planing a trip to Australia, next July 2013. for 4/5 weeks. as its such a long journey we want to take in as much as possible. Plan one which is just aplan at the moment is to Fly to Perth. spend a few days there 4/5 fly to Adelaide, 4/5 there. Then hire a car and drive to Melbourne,4/5 there on to Canberra 2/3 there on to Sydney 6/7 there, Up to newcastle (I have a sister that lives there). from there up to Brisbane, then up to Cairns for the GBR.
Finally flight from cairns back to Perth, fly home (London) Any views on as to if this is possible ideas etc would be a great help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 2 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 3 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 4 Travel to New Zealand
- 5 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 6 Tour operators
- 7 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 8 4 weeks itinerary
- 9 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 10 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 11 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 12 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 13 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 14 travel agency for PNG
- 15 Blue Mountains
- 16 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 17 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 18 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 19 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 20 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 21 Melbourne hotels
- 22 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 23 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 24 Where to go for 6 days after Sydney Congress
- 25 Itinerary help: 14 day NZ+Sydney trip in September