Im planing a trip to Australia, next July 2013. for 4/5 weeks. as its such a long journey we want to take in as much as possible. Plan one which is just aplan at the moment is to Fly to Perth. spend a few days there 4/5 fly to Adelaide, 4/5 there. Then hire a car and drive to Melbourne,4/5 there on to Canberra 2/3 there on to Sydney 6/7 there, Up to newcastle (I have a sister that lives there). from there up to Brisbane, then up to Cairns for the GBR.
Finally flight from cairns back to Perth, fly home (London) Any views on as to if this is possible ideas etc would be a great help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 How to split up Australia?
- 2 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 3 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 4 Brisbane to Sydney
- 5 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 6 East Coast Australia
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 10 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 11 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 12 Marlborough Sounds
- 13 Blue mountain in July
- 14 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 15 Tonga January Weather
- 16 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 17 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 18 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 19 Alesund - Geiranger
- 20 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 21 australia for first time
- 22 August Honeymoon Help?
- 23 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?
- 24 Best way to exchange US dollars for Australian and NZ dollars
- 25 South Island - 8 days