Im planing a trip to Australia, next July 2013. for 4/5 weeks. as its such a long journey we want to take in as much as possible. Plan one which is just aplan at the moment is to Fly to Perth. spend a few days there 4/5 fly to Adelaide, 4/5 there. Then hire a car and drive to Melbourne,4/5 there on to Canberra 2/3 there on to Sydney 6/7 there, Up to newcastle (I have a sister that lives there). from there up to Brisbane, then up to Cairns for the GBR.
Finally flight from cairns back to Perth, fly home (London) Any views on as to if this is possible ideas etc would be a great help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Order Pain medicines
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast