Im planing a trip to Australia, next July 2013. for 4/5 weeks. as its such a long journey we want to take in as much as possible. Plan one which is just aplan at the moment is to Fly to Perth. spend a few days there 4/5 fly to Adelaide, 4/5 there. Then hire a car and drive to Melbourne,4/5 there on to Canberra 2/3 there on to Sydney 6/7 there, Up to newcastle (I have a sister that lives there). from there up to Brisbane, then up to Cairns for the GBR.
Finally flight from cairns back to Perth, fly home (London) Any views on as to if this is possible ideas etc would be a great help.
Trip across Australia
- 1 Jetstar boosts Transtasman flights
- 2 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 3 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 4 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 5 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 6 Tasmanian West Coast
- 7 Sydney hotel
- 8 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Hotels in Australia
- 13 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 14 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 15 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 16 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 17 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 18 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 19 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 20 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 21 Micronesia- when to visit
- 22 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 23 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 24 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 25 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia