Im planing a trip to Australia, next July 2013. for 4/5 weeks. as its such a long journey we want to take in as much as possible. Plan one which is just aplan at the moment is to Fly to Perth. spend a few days there 4/5 fly to Adelaide, 4/5 there. Then hire a car and drive to Melbourne,4/5 there on to Canberra 2/3 there on to Sydney 6/7 there, Up to newcastle (I have a sister that lives there). from there up to Brisbane, then up to Cairns for the GBR.
Finally flight from cairns back to Perth, fly home (London) Any views on as to if this is possible ideas etc would be a great help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 2 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 3 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 4 Help with NZ Travel
- 5 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 6 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 7 Kaikoura roads update
- 8 Free Camping
- 9 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 10 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 11 Clever, mischievous keas
- 12 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 13 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 14 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 15 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 18 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 19 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 20 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 21 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 22 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 23 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 24 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 25 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake