My name is Anthony and I'm planning a trip with my family to Auckland in early January 2014. I would like to know who you recommend for car rentals in Auckland. I have heard that James Blond (www.jamesblondltd.co.nz) are good, does anyone has an experience with them? The last thing I want is to have our holiday ruined because of a bad experience with a car rental company.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Another itinerary question
- 2 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 3 The whisky trail.
- 4 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 5 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 6 Australia Itinerary
- 7 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 8 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 9 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 12 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 13 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 14 help with intinerary please!
- 15 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 16 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 17 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 18 Quaint
- 19 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 20 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 21 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 22 Western Australia + Where?
- 23 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 24 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 25 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?