My name is Anthony and I'm planning a trip with my family to Auckland in early January 2014. I would like to know who you recommend for car rentals in Auckland. I have heard that James Blond (www.jamesblondltd.co.nz) are good, does anyone has an experience with them? The last thing I want is to have our holiday ruined because of a bad experience with a car rental company.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 8 Hamilton Island
- 9 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 10 3 weeks in NZ
- 11 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 12 Flood Emergency Services
- 13 7 days in New Zealand
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground