My name is Anthony and I'm planning a trip with my family to Auckland in early January 2014. I would like to know who you recommend for car rentals in Auckland. I have heard that James Blond (www.jamesblondltd.co.nz) are good, does anyone has an experience with them? The last thing I want is to have our holiday ruined because of a bad experience with a car rental company.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 2 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 3 Hire car in Melbourne
- 4 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 5 Present Host Parents
- 6 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 7 Broad Intin for Australia
- 8 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 9 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 10 Australia help
- 11 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 12 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 13 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 14 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 15 Ferry between islands
- 16 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 17 28 days to campervan around australia
- 18 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 19 hotel options in Melbourne
- 20 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 21 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 22 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 23 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 24 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 25 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report