me and a friend are soon to be travelling the East Coast of Australia and were looking for some help on what to do while we're there!
We fly to Cairns on 20th January and fly out from Melbourne on 11th March so we're in Oz for about 7 weeks. We're thinking of getting the greyhound bus from Cairns - Sydney and then renting a campervan to drive / sleep in from Sydney to Melbourne.
We have friends in both Sydney and Melbourne so should be ok for places to stay there but we're a bit unsure what to do / where to stay from Cairns - Sydney. We're budgeting around 4600 Aus dollars for the duration. Is this enough? We want to do excursions like scuba diving / whitsundays / castaway and I think we might save skydiving / bungee jumping for New Zealand.
Any tips / advice would be greatly appreciated as we have very little experience travelling (we are currently in South East Asia for the first time) so need all the help we can get!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 15 Steps To Creating An Effective Business Facebook Page
- 2 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 3 The Future of email advertising – 2017 version
- 4 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 5 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 6 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 Flood Emergency Services
- 9 7 days in New Zealand
- 10 Hamilton Island
- 11 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 12 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 13 16 Days on the South Island
- 14 Need help in Auckland
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 16 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 17 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 18 Uber in Sydney
- 19 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 22 Darwin Accomodations
- 23 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 24 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 25 Lodging Reservations in NSW