me and a friend are soon to be travelling the East Coast of Australia and were looking for some help on what to do while we're there!
We fly to Cairns on 20th January and fly out from Melbourne on 11th March so we're in Oz for about 7 weeks. We're thinking of getting the greyhound bus from Cairns - Sydney and then renting a campervan to drive / sleep in from Sydney to Melbourne.
We have friends in both Sydney and Melbourne so should be ok for places to stay there but we're a bit unsure what to do / where to stay from Cairns - Sydney. We're budgeting around 4600 Aus dollars for the duration. Is this enough? We want to do excursions like scuba diving / whitsundays / castaway and I think we might save skydiving / bungee jumping for New Zealand.
Any tips / advice would be greatly appreciated as we have very little experience travelling (we are currently in South East Asia for the first time) so need all the help we can get!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 피쉬게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 피쉬바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 5 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 6 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 7 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 10 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 11 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 12 Recommended guidebooks
- 13 South Island Road Trip
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 16 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 17 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 18 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 19 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 22 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 23 New Zealand with a toddler
- 24 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 25 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)