me and a friend are soon to be travelling the East Coast of Australia and were looking for some help on what to do while we're there!
We fly to Cairns on 20th January and fly out from Melbourne on 11th March so we're in Oz for about 7 weeks. We're thinking of getting the greyhound bus from Cairns - Sydney and then renting a campervan to drive / sleep in from Sydney to Melbourne.
We have friends in both Sydney and Melbourne so should be ok for places to stay there but we're a bit unsure what to do / where to stay from Cairns - Sydney. We're budgeting around 4600 Aus dollars for the duration. Is this enough? We want to do excursions like scuba diving / whitsundays / castaway and I think we might save skydiving / bungee jumping for New Zealand.
Any tips / advice would be greatly appreciated as we have very little experience travelling (we are currently in South East Asia for the first time) so need all the help we can get!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP @ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 3 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 4 Surprises in Australia
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 9 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 10 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 11 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 12 5 nights in Sydney
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 14 Best places to travel in Australia
- 15 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 16 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 17 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Cook Islands for families
- 20 B&B in NZ
- 21 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 22 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 23 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 24 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 25 Auckland hotels?