I plan to fly into Sydney April 15 and stay through May 6th. Was looking to sneak away for a few days and go to New Zealand. I would like to meet up with other people traveling, as I will be braving this trip on my own. I really want to make out to Brisbane, Bryon Bay and Melbourne. I have some contacts over there that are work related but do not want to ask any favors, Im good with adapting and exploring on my own. Looking for solid suggestions and solid recommendations for hostels, trying to stretch my dollar the best I can.
Traveling to Australia and Auckland
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
- 2 Four Seasons Sydney
- 3 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 4 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 5 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 6 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 7 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 8 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 9 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 10 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 11 Sydney
- 12 Extra time in Melbourne
- 13 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 14 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 15 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 16 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 17 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 18 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 19 Tassie in winter
- 20 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 21 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 22 New Zealand advice
- 23 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 24 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 25 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June