I plan to fly into Sydney April 15 and stay through May 6th. Was looking to sneak away for a few days and go to New Zealand. I would like to meet up with other people traveling, as I will be braving this trip on my own. I really want to make out to Brisbane, Bryon Bay and Melbourne. I have some contacts over there that are work related but do not want to ask any favors, Im good with adapting and exploring on my own. Looking for solid suggestions and solid recommendations for hostels, trying to stretch my dollar the best I can.
Traveling to Australia and Auckland
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Itinerary Planning
- 3 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 4 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 5 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 6 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 7 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Marlborough Sounds???
- 12 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 13 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 14 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 15 New Zealand itinerary help
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 18 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 19 Song doc - one for you
- 20 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 21 Jet Star?
- 22 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 23 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 24 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 25 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days