I plan to fly into Sydney April 15 and stay through May 6th. Was looking to sneak away for a few days and go to New Zealand. I would like to meet up with other people traveling, as I will be braving this trip on my own. I really want to make out to Brisbane, Bryon Bay and Melbourne. I have some contacts over there that are work related but do not want to ask any favors, Im good with adapting and exploring on my own. Looking for solid suggestions and solid recommendations for hostels, trying to stretch my dollar the best I can.
Traveling to Australia and Auckland
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 2 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 5 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 5 days in Tasmania
- 8 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 9 Help
- 10 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 11 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 12 Byron Bay or ...
- 13 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 14 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 15 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 16 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 17 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 18 NZ vs Aust
- 19 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 20 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 21 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 22 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 23 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 24 August week end in Auckland
- 25 28 days to campervan around australia