I plan to fly into Sydney April 15 and stay through May 6th. Was looking to sneak away for a few days and go to New Zealand. I would like to meet up with other people traveling, as I will be braving this trip on my own. I really want to make out to Brisbane, Bryon Bay and Melbourne. I have some contacts over there that are work related but do not want to ask any favors, Im good with adapting and exploring on my own. Looking for solid suggestions and solid recommendations for hostels, trying to stretch my dollar the best I can.
Traveling to Australia and Auckland
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 jordan retros cheap jordans aaa womens air jordan
- 2 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 3 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 5 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 6 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 7 Song doc - one for you
- 8 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 9 Itinerary Planning
- 10 Jet Star?
- 11 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 12 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 13 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 14 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 15 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 16 NZ South Island Plan
- 17 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 18 Campervan help please!
- 19 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 20 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 21 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Australian and NZ currency.