I plan to fly into Sydney April 15 and stay through May 6th. Was looking to sneak away for a few days and go to New Zealand. I would like to meet up with other people traveling, as I will be braving this trip on my own. I really want to make out to Brisbane, Bryon Bay and Melbourne. I have some contacts over there that are work related but do not want to ask any favors, Im good with adapting and exploring on my own. Looking for solid suggestions and solid recommendations for hostels, trying to stretch my dollar the best I can.
Traveling to Australia and Auckland
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 3 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 8 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 9 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 10 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 11 14 days in NZ in February
- 12 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 13 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 14 16 days all over New Zealand
- 15 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 16 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 17 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 18 Heading to Australia!
- 19 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 20 South Island Itinerary
- 21 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 22 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 23 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 24 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 25 Information on Transit Visa in Australia