I plan to fly into Sydney April 15 and stay through May 6th. Was looking to sneak away for a few days and go to New Zealand. I would like to meet up with other people traveling, as I will be braving this trip on my own. I really want to make out to Brisbane, Bryon Bay and Melbourne. I have some contacts over there that are work related but do not want to ask any favors, Im good with adapting and exploring on my own. Looking for solid suggestions and solid recommendations for hostels, trying to stretch my dollar the best I can.
Traveling to Australia and Auckland
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 2 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 3 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 4 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 5 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 6 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 7 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 8 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 9 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 10 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 11 Question about the "Build Up"
- 12 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 13 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 14 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 15 Tipping
- 16 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 17 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 18 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 19 auckland connection
- 20 Five weeks in ANZ
- 21 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 22 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 23 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 24 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 25 New Zealand Travel Agencies