Has anyone rented one of the camper vans to tour NZ in? I am wondering about the spaciousness for the 2 passenger vehicles. Does it feel like you are in a motorhome, or more like a family van? Since we plan to be in it for 2 weeks, I want to make it a comfy home and am worried we will feel cramped. Any recommendations on where the best place to rent one from is? We will be starting in Christchurch. And how about the campgrounds along the southern route? Are they clean and pleasant? I am wanting to make this a nice trip and don't want to feel as though we could have camped in the back of my husbands truck for the same experience!!! Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Travel NZ by motorhome
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 3 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 4 still distorted. I
- 5 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 6 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 7 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 10 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 11 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 12 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 13 Weather ?
- 14 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 15 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 16 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 19 South IslandItinerary Help
- 20 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 21 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 22 Sydney for 3 days
- 23 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 24 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 25 Conquering Great Walks