Has anyone rented one of the camper vans to tour NZ in? I am wondering about the spaciousness for the 2 passenger vehicles. Does it feel like you are in a motorhome, or more like a family van? Since we plan to be in it for 2 weeks, I want to make it a comfy home and am worried we will feel cramped. Any recommendations on where the best place to rent one from is? We will be starting in Christchurch. And how about the campgrounds along the southern route? Are they clean and pleasant? I am wanting to make this a nice trip and don't want to feel as though we could have camped in the back of my husbands truck for the same experience!!! Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Travel NZ by motorhome
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 2 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 6 16 days all over New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 8 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 11 Heading to Australia!
- 12 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 13 South Island Itinerary
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 16 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 17 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 18 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 19 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 20 victoria in march
- 21 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 22 Victoria with kids
- 23 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 24 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 25 Australia for 4 weeks