Has anyone rented one of the camper vans to tour NZ in? I am wondering about the spaciousness for the 2 passenger vehicles. Does it feel like you are in a motorhome, or more like a family van? Since we plan to be in it for 2 weeks, I want to make it a comfy home and am worried we will feel cramped. Any recommendations on where the best place to rent one from is? We will be starting in Christchurch. And how about the campgrounds along the southern route? Are they clean and pleasant? I am wanting to make this a nice trip and don't want to feel as though we could have camped in the back of my husbands truck for the same experience!!! Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Travel NZ by motorhome
- 1 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 2 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 3 Tasmanian West Coast
- 4 Sydney hotel
- 5 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 8 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 9 Hotels in Australia
- 10 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 11 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 12 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 13 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 14 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 15 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 16 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 17 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 18 Micronesia- when to visit
- 19 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 20 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 21 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 22 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 23 1st trip to New Zealand
- 24 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 25 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?