Has anyone rented one of the camper vans to tour NZ in? I am wondering about the spaciousness for the 2 passenger vehicles. Does it feel like you are in a motorhome, or more like a family van? Since we plan to be in it for 2 weeks, I want to make it a comfy home and am worried we will feel cramped. Any recommendations on where the best place to rent one from is? We will be starting in Christchurch. And how about the campgrounds along the southern route? Are they clean and pleasant? I am wanting to make this a nice trip and don't want to feel as though we could have camped in the back of my husbands truck for the same experience!!! Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Travel NZ by motorhome
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne