Has anyone rented one of the camper vans to tour NZ in? I am wondering about the spaciousness for the 2 passenger vehicles. Does it feel like you are in a motorhome, or more like a family van? Since we plan to be in it for 2 weeks, I want to make it a comfy home and am worried we will feel cramped. Any recommendations on where the best place to rent one from is? We will be starting in Christchurch. And how about the campgrounds along the southern route? Are they clean and pleasant? I am wanting to make this a nice trip and don't want to feel as though we could have camped in the back of my husbands truck for the same experience!!! Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Travel NZ by motorhome
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 2 Marlborough Sounds???
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 New Zealand itinerary help
- 5 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 6 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 7 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 8 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 9 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 10 Song doc - one for you
- 11 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 12 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 13 Jet Star?
- 14 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 15 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 16 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 17 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 18 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Planning
- 20 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 21 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 22 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 23 NZ South Island Plan
- 24 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 25 Campervan help please!