Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 top grade medical marijuana and Oils for patients and smokers,
- 2 AUSTRALIA
- 3 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 4 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 5 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 6 a month in Australia help please
- 7 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 8 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 9 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 10 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 11 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 12 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 13 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 14 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 15 6 Days South Island Help
- 16 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 17 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 18 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 19 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 20 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 21 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 22 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary
- 24 Dining
- 25 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand