Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 2 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 3 New Zealand - A 7 week road trip
- 4 using a credit card in AU and NZ
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 7 Sydney places to stay
- 8 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 9 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 10 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 11 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 12 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 13 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 14 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 15 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 16 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 17 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 18 North island New Zealand-help
- 19 Rarotonga
- 20 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 21 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 22 South Island trip in Oct.
- 23 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 24 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 25 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand