Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 2 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 3 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 4 Itinerary Help
- 5 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 6 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 9 Packing List
- 10 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 11 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 12 Sydney and Auckland
- 13 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 14 Internet access
- 15 Night Out Byron Bay
- 16 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 17 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 18 10 days itinerary
- 19 Fremantle my love..
- 20 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 21 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 22 Books?
- 23 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 24 Choosing a Visa
- 25 Australia & NZ -3 weeks