Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 2 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 3 5 nights in Sydney
- 4 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 5 5 days trip in South Island
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 8 North Island Itinerary Help
- 9 Visa for Australia
- 10 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 11 Hotel Sydney
- 12 Transportation advice needed
- 13 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 14 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 15 Three days in Cairns
- 16 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 17 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 18 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 19 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 20 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 21 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 24 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 25 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand