Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 2 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 3 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 4 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 5 Help with NZ Travel
- 6 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 7 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 8 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 9 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 10 Kaikoura roads update
- 11 Free Camping
- 12 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 Clever, mischievous keas
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 17 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 20 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 21 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 22 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 23 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 24 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 25 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand