Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.puresupplement.org/hl12-supplement-reviews/
- 2 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 3 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 4 16 days in Australia
- 5 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 6 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 7 Motels in Cairns
- 8 Gluten free Australia
- 9 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 10 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 11 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 12 Uluru
- 13 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 14 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 15 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 16 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 17 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 18 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 19 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 20 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 21 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 22 25day planning for Australia
- 23 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 24 Help New Zealand
- 25 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand