Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Which one is the best Sydney Harbour cruise?
- 2 Travel within Australia
- 3 8-10 days around Fiji, would love to hear thoughts!
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 7 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 8 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 11 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 12 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 13 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 14 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 15 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 16 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 17 One day in Sydney
- 18 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 19 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 20 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 21 9 days in Fiji
- 22 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 23 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 24 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 25 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand