Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 2 Bora Bora or Moorea?
- 3 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 4 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 5 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 6 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 7 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 8 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 9 New Zeaaland
- 10 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 11 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 12 Tasmania Itinerary
- 13 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 14 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 15 January-March When to visit NZ
- 16 Hikes in New Zealand
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 18 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 19 Nervous American driving in AU
- 20 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 21 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 22 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 23 New Zealand on our own?
- 24 2nd year visa extentiom
- 25 Sydney places to stay
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand