Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help with intinerary please!
- 2 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 3 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 4 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 5 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 6 Quaint
- 7 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 8 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 9 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 10 Western Australia + Where?
- 11 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 12 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 13 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 14 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 15 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 16 A few days in Darwin
- 17 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 18 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 19 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 20 Ride sharing Service
- 21 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 22 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?
- 25 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand