Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 week itinerary help
- 2 Wellington accommodation
- 3 Traveling to Hawaii
- 4 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 5 Perth, Australia sets new world record for Krispy Kreme sales
- 6 Great food/local favorites
- 7 This special community - Fodorville
- 8 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 9 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 10 South Island - 8 days in February
- 11 Australian Aborigines
- 12 Great food/local favorites
- 13 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 14 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 15 Sydney
- 16 Incredible hotel
- 17 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 18 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 19 australia new zealand trip advice
- 20 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 21 Milford Sound Cruise
- 22 14 day South Island Self drive
- 23 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 24 Cruise New Zealand
- 25 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!