Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/megaxxl/
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand