Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 2 NZ visa denials
- 3 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 4 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 7 Help on Itinerary
- 8 Sydney Trip
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 12 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 13 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 14 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 15 Extra 2 nights = help
- 16 February Australia Visit
- 17 Best wildlife near sydney
- 18 Where to go in Australia
- 19 Bruny Island
- 20 Western Australia
- 21 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 22 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 23 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand