Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 바둑이게임포커 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 바둑이잘하는법 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 16 Days on the South Island
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand