Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 2 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 3 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Sydney
- 5 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 6 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 7 Marlborough Sounds???
- 8 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 9 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 10 Itinerary Planning
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 15 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 16 Song doc - one for you
- 17 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 18 Jet Star?
- 19 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 20 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 21 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip