Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 2 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 3 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 4 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 5 Skiing for beginners
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 9 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 12 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 13 Packing List
- 14 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 15 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 16 Sydney and Auckland
- 17 Internet access
- 18 Night Out Byron Bay
- 19 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 20 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 21 10 days itinerary
- 22 Fremantle my love..
- 23 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 24 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 25 Books?