Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 North and South Island of NZ
- 6 The southern lights
- 7 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 8 Mel's NZ Photos
- 9 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 10 August Honeymoon Help?
- 11 How to split up Australia?
- 12 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 13 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 16 East Coast Australia
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand