Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Mexican Restaurant Safe Me
- 2 Travel passes within Australia
- 3 drive or fly?
- 4 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 6 Milford Sound Cruises
- 7 Sydney-Things to Do
- 8 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 9 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 10 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 11 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 12 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 13 Nelson, New Zealand
- 14 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 15 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 16 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 17 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 18 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 19 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 20 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 21 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 22 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 23 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 24 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 25 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand