Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 2 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 3 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 4 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 7 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 8 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 9 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 10 New Zealand itinerary help
- 11 Hotel in Sydney
- 12 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 13 Melbourne Drive
- 14 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 15 Sydney or Melbourne
- 16 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 17 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 18 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 19 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 20 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 21 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 22 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 23 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 24 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 25 New York Times guide to Perth