Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 14 day South NZ Trip
- 2 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 Best national park around Sydney
- 5 1 night stay around GOR
- 6 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 7 7 days in New Zealand
- 8 One-day hike in Milford area
- 9 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 NZ repeat visitors
- 12 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 13 South Island Suggestions
- 14 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 15 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 16 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 17 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 18 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 19 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand