Looking for recomendations on a good travel planner for independent travel to New Zealand and Australia.
Our requirements are pretty minimal - Auckland, Cairns (inner and outer Barrier Reef) and a Koala experience. We are open to other suggestions and feedback on Queenstown, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and/or Christchurch. One traveler is 40 and one is 71, so not a lot of "adventure" activity. Mid range hotels and some day trips.
Had been working with About Australia but they are MIA - our first agent, Carly, was there on Friday then gone Monday. Had to start the process over with Paul, the owner, and had to book by March 14th. We had a few things to add (flights, glow worms and a helicopter tour) and multiple emails and calls to him have not been returned. So, we start planning again for a third time.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Car hire in NZ
- 2 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 3 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 4 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 5 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 6 GET YOUR EX BACK
- 7 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 8 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 9 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 10 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 11 HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK.......
- 12 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 13 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 14 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 15 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 16 Hobart accommodation
- 17 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 18 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 19 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 20 New Zealand advice
- 21 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 22 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 23 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 24 Extra time in Melbourne
- 25 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
Travel agent recommendations please - Australia and New Zealand