I will be finalizing my trip to Bora Bora and Sydney for February 2012 in early August.
I am debating between 2 travel agencies to assist me with my plans and need some help on whom to choose.
1. South Seas Adventures Longmont Colorado (whom I have already contacted )
They have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating
2. Esplanade Travel or Esplanade Tours Boston Ma. Reccomended by the Tahiti Tourism website .
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 2 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 3 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 4 16 Days NZ Trip
- 5 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 6 Queensland Tips
- 7 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 8 Wineries with accomodations
- 9 Drivers license
- 10 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 11 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 12 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 13 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 14 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 15 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 16 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 17 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 18 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 19 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 20 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 21 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne
- 22 Trip to Australia
- 23 Advice on New Zealand Adventure
- 24 Floriade
- 25 Flying in to Sydney in June and out in July...