I will be finalizing my trip to Bora Bora and Sydney for February 2012 in early August.
I am debating between 2 travel agencies to assist me with my plans and need some help on whom to choose.
1. South Seas Adventures Longmont Colorado (whom I have already contacted )
They have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating
2. Esplanade Travel or Esplanade Tours Boston Ma. Reccomended by the Tahiti Tourism website .
Thanks in Advance
Travel Agent for the Tahiti and Australia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 2 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 3 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 4 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 5 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 6 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 7 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 8 Perth Hotels
- 9 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 10 Extra time in Melbourne
- 11 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 12 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 13 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 14 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 15 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 16 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 17 Kangaroo island
- 18 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 19 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 20 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 21 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 22 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 23 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 24 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 25 Photobook from trip to New Zealand