I will be finalizing my trip to Bora Bora and Sydney for February 2012 in early August.
I am debating between 2 travel agencies to assist me with my plans and need some help on whom to choose.
1. South Seas Adventures Longmont Colorado (whom I have already contacted )
They have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating
2. Esplanade Travel or Esplanade Tours Boston Ma. Reccomended by the Tahiti Tourism website .
Thanks in Advance
Travel Agent for the Tahiti and Australia
- 1 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 2 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Cruise New Zealand
- 6 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 7 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 8 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 9 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 13 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 Paihia or coromandel
- 16 Emirates and Jetstar
- 17 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 18 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 19 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 20 14 days in NZ in February
- 21 16 days all over New Zealand
- 22 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 23 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 24 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 25 Heading to Australia!