I will be finalizing my trip to Bora Bora and Sydney for February 2012 in early August.
I am debating between 2 travel agencies to assist me with my plans and need some help on whom to choose.
1. South Seas Adventures Longmont Colorado (whom I have already contacted )
They have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating
2. Esplanade Travel or Esplanade Tours Boston Ma. Reccomended by the Tahiti Tourism website .
Thanks in Advance
Travel Agent for the Tahiti and Australia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 2 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 3 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 4 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 5 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 6 New Zealand advice
- 7 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 8 Tassie in winter
- 9 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 10 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 11 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 12 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 13 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 14 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 15 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 16 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 17 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 18 9 days in Fiji
- 19 Canberra
- 20 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 21 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 22 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 23 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 24 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 25 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?