After receiving very helpful advice from the members here I have come up with the below itinerary
- Queenstown (NZ)
- Gold Coast
- Sydney (returning to Sydney to fly home)
After checking the best ways to travel between these places I noticed that we will need to travel a lot as the distance is large, so what is your best advice? are there any other recommended transportation options that we can use?
for now, we will have to fly from Sydney to Queenstown, then fly from Queenstown to Gold Coast, then again from Gold Coast to Cairns then fly back to Sydney, so 4 flights in total in addition to our very long international flight from our country, we are a family with one young kid so we are a bit worried about getting tired from all these flights.
I need your advice on the above please and your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 18OO:681:7208 installation C0NTACT KODAK Tec*h
- 2 Airport to Auckland Transfer
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 5 Qantas air promo
- 6 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 7 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 8 Australia for two weeks.
- 9 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 11 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 12 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 13 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 14 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 15 Palau Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 19 Visa
- 20 Guam Travel Report
- 21 New Zealand Car Hire
- 22 Tasmania itinerary
- 23 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 24 Research on Australian Tourism
- 25 Australia and NZ visit!