We are cruising from Kiel in September and our flights arrive in Hamburg. We will have 1 night in Hamburg before going to the cruise. Any advise on the best way to go from Hamburg to the terminal. I know there is a bus from Hamburg Airport to Kiel but I don't know where it terminates. As we haven't been to Hamburg before we thought we would like to explore the city so would probably stay in a city hotel. Any advice greatly appreciated.
transport from Hamburg to Kiel Cruise Terminal
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 2 August week end in Auckland
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 6 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 7 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 5 days in Tasmania
- 9 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 10 Help
- 11 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 12 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 13 Byron Bay or ...
- 14 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 15 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 16 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 17 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 18 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 19 NZ vs Aust
- 20 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 21 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 23 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 24 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 25 28 days to campervan around australia