Is there any scenic train service or any train service between Queenstown and Christchurch? Is there bus service? We are looking into alternatives besides flying.
Thanks for any assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 2 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 3 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 4 16 days in Australia
- 5 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 6 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 7 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 8 25day planning for Australia
- 9 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 10 Help New Zealand
- 11 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 13 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 14 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 15 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 16 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 17 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 18 Great Ocean Road
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Uluru
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 new zealand 18days
- 23 Tasting Tassie - November 2016
- 24 Issues Finding Camper Rentals
- 25 New Zealand cruise: Recommendations for shore excursions