I will go Adelaide in the coming August and plan to go Melbourne by Train.
Do you know whether it is easy to buy the train tickets from Adelaide to Melbourne?
How much of the one way ticket from Adelaide to Melbourne?
I wil go with my family members include 2 childrens. Do you have any comfortable train that can be proveided?
Hope to hear your knidly responses.
Thanks so much.
Gavin (from HONG KONG)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 2 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 3 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 Flood Emergency Services
- 7 7 days in New Zealand
- 8 Hamilton Island
- 9 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 10 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 11 16 Days on the South Island
- 12 Need help in Auckland
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 14 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 15 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 16 Uber in Sydney
- 17 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 18 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 19 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 20 Darwin Accomodations
- 21 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 22 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 23 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 24 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 25 The Red Center?