I will go Adelaide in the coming August and plan to go Melbourne by Train.
Do you know whether it is easy to buy the train tickets from Adelaide to Melbourne?
How much of the one way ticket from Adelaide to Melbourne?
I wil go with my family members include 2 childrens. Do you have any comfortable train that can be proveided?
Hope to hear your knidly responses.
Thanks so much.
Gavin (from HONG KONG)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://usaonlineshop.org/exoslim/
- 2 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 3 Reverse cycle air conditioners can save electricity surprisingly
- 4 a month in Australia help please
- 5 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 7 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 10 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 11 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 12 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 13 AUSTRALIA
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 16 6 Days South Island Help
- 17 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 18 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 19 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 20 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 21 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 22 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 23 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 24 New Zealand Itinerary
- 25 Dining