I will go Adelaide in the coming August and plan to go Melbourne by Train.
Do you know whether it is easy to buy the train tickets from Adelaide to Melbourne?
How much of the one way ticket from Adelaide to Melbourne?
I wil go with my family members include 2 childrens. Do you have any comfortable train that can be proveided?
Hope to hear your knidly responses.
Thanks so much.
Gavin (from HONG KONG)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 2 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 3 Tasmania
- 4 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 5 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 6 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 7 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 8 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 9 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 10 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 11 Accommodations Brisbane
- 12 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 13 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 14 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 15 Repositioning cruise
- 16 18 days nz.
- 17 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 18 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 19 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 20 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 21 Help finding affordable aprking
- 22 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats
- 23 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown
- 24 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 25 Best spot for first time SCUBA