I will go Adelaide in the coming August and plan to go Melbourne by Train.
Do you know whether it is easy to buy the train tickets from Adelaide to Melbourne?
How much of the one way ticket from Adelaide to Melbourne?
I wil go with my family members include 2 childrens. Do you have any comfortable train that can be proveided?
Hope to hear your knidly responses.
Thanks so much.
Gavin (from HONG KONG)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 2 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 3 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 4 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 5 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 6 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 7 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 8 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 9 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 10 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 11 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 12 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 13 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 14 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 15 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 16 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 17 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 18 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 19 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 20 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 21 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 22 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 23 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 24 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 25 New Zealand Trip Planning