I will go Adelaide in the coming August and plan to go Melbourne by Train.
Do you know whether it is easy to buy the train tickets from Adelaide to Melbourne?
How much of the one way ticket from Adelaide to Melbourne?
I wil go with my family members include 2 childrens. Do you have any comfortable train that can be proveided?
Hope to hear your knidly responses.
Thanks so much.
Gavin (from HONG KONG)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Advice on Opals
- 2 Just How To Obtain 10 Pounds Of Muscle Quickly
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Muscle Building Methods For Beginners
- 5 Sydney places to stay
- 6 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 7 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 8 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 9 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 10 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 11 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 14 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 15 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 16 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 18 North island New Zealand-help
- 19 Rarotonga
- 20 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 21 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 22 South Island trip in Oct.
- 23 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 24 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 25 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne