I will go Adelaide in the coming August and plan to go Melbourne by Train.
Do you know whether it is easy to buy the train tickets from Adelaide to Melbourne?
How much of the one way ticket from Adelaide to Melbourne?
I wil go with my family members include 2 childrens. Do you have any comfortable train that can be proveided?
Hope to hear your knidly responses.
Thanks so much.
Gavin (from HONG KONG)
Train from Adelaide to Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 2 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 3 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 4 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 5 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 6 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 7 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 8 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 9 Kangaroo island
- 10 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 11 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 12 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 13 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 14 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 15 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 16 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 17 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 18 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 19 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 20 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 22 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 23 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 24 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 25 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport