I will go Adelaide in the coming August and plan to go Melbourne by Train.
Do you know whether it is easy to buy the train tickets from Adelaide to Melbourne?
How much of the one way ticket from Adelaide to Melbourne?
I wil go with my family members include 2 childrens. Do you have any comfortable train that can be proveided?
Hope to hear your knidly responses.
Thanks so much.
Gavin (from HONG KONG)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 2 Free Camping
- 3 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 4 Kaikoura roads update
- 5 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 6 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 7 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 8 Clever, mischievous keas
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 11 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 12 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 13 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February