We are requesting more help.
For two weeks in March we will be staying at timeshares in Queenstown and Wanaka. we would like to do an overnight to Mount Cook, either a tour or a bus trip. I know meliq8 that you think we should drive, but from all that we have read it is quite mountainous and we want to enjoy the scenery.
So if you all can steer us in the right direction we would be grateful.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with NZ Travel
- 2 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 3 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 4 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 5 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 6 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 7 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 8 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 9 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 10 Kaikoura roads update
- 11 Free Camping
- 12 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 Clever, mischievous keas
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 17 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 20 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 21 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 22 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 23 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 24 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 25 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas