I'll have two days off (but not 2 days in a row) while working in Melbourne. On my previous trip, I had an amazing four days, driving the Great Ocean Road and visiting the Grampians.
This time, I'm thinking about taking an organized tour on each of me days off. One day to Phillip Island to see the Koala Conservation Center, Nobbies Center, and Penguin Parade; the other day to the Dandenongs.
I'm hoping to find tours that allow a bit of time for wandering and maybe even taking a walk -- as opposed to hop off the bus, snap a photo, and move on.
Unfortunately, I probably can't afford a private tour guide and would prefer not to rent a car.
PS. I'm not interested in wineries or chocolate factories -- and it seems most of the tours include these.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 4 5 days trip in South Island
- 5 5 nights in Sydney
- 6 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 7 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 8 14 day South NZ Trip
- 9 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 10 North Island Itinerary Help
- 11 Visa for Australia
- 12 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 13 Hotel Sydney
- 14 Transportation advice needed
- 15 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 16 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 17 Three days in Cairns
- 18 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 19 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 20 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 21 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 22 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 23 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 24 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 25 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney