I'm looking at a tour company called "About Australia" for a 16 day tour of Aus/NZ. We normally are very independent travelers, but I like the fact that they book all the airfare, transfers, sights and hotels. Has anyone used this tour company, or any others you can highly recommend? We are in our early 60's and actually have a deposit on a Oceania cruise for that region. But this tour is much less expensive (of course doesn't include food, as on the cruise) and I think would be a more authentic experience.
Tour Company recommentation for Aus/NZ
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 2 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 3 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 4 14 days in NZ in February
- 5 Emirates and Jetstar
- 6 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 9 16 days all over New Zealand
- 10 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 11 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 12 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 13 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 14 Heading to Australia!
- 15 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 16 South Island Itinerary
- 17 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 18 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 19 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 20 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 21 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 22 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 23 victoria in march
- 24 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Victoria with kids