I'm looking at a tour company called "About Australia" for a 16 day tour of Aus/NZ. We normally are very independent travelers, but I like the fact that they book all the airfare, transfers, sights and hotels. Has anyone used this tour company, or any others you can highly recommend? We are in our early 60's and actually have a deposit on a Oceania cruise for that region. But this tour is much less expensive (of course doesn't include food, as on the cruise) and I think would be a more authentic experience.
Tour Company recommentation for Aus/NZ
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 4 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 5 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 6 New Zealand itinerary help
- 7 Hotel in Sydney
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Melbourne Drive
- 10 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 11 Sydney or Melbourne
- 12 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 13 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 14 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 15 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 16 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 17 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 18 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 19 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 20 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 21 New York Times guide to Perth
- 22 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 23 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 24 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 25 Shopping for Opals