I'm looking at a tour company called "About Australia" for a 16 day tour of Aus/NZ. We normally are very independent travelers, but I like the fact that they book all the airfare, transfers, sights and hotels. Has anyone used this tour company, or any others you can highly recommend? We are in our early 60's and actually have a deposit on a Oceania cruise for that region. But this tour is much less expensive (of course doesn't include food, as on the cruise) and I think would be a more authentic experience.
Tour Company recommentation for Aus/NZ
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in Tasmania
- 2 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 3 August week end in Auckland
- 4 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 5 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 10 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 11 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 13 Help
- 14 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 15 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 16 Byron Bay or ...
- 17 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 18 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 19 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 20 NZ vs Aust
- 21 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 22 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 23 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 24 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 25 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report