I had just started looking for a destination for a surprise 10th anniversary trip for my husband and I when I came across Turtle Island in Fiji and fell in love. I like the seclusion with only 14 villas on the island and the layout and decor of the bures. I like the idea of being right by the beach, but also by the forest to go exploring. Aside from that I'd like a nice outdoor veranda with jacuzzi and/or daybed. We'd like snorkling/diving, outdoor activities, but mostly it will be a relaxing vacation. All Inclusive isn't necessary as we don't drink alcohol. Maybe even a guide available as we don't know the area and easy access to the airport (not necessarily a shuttle) as we've never vacationed out of the country and don't want any hiccups. My price range is going to be about $3000 including airfare from Green Bay/Appleton/Milwaukee/Chicago. Is this even doable? Or does anyone know of somewhere else we could go with a similar feel and the features that I'm looking for? Thanks a lot for any help.
Too Picky For My Price Range??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 2 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 3 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 6 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 Accommodation Brisbane
- 9 Accommodation Brisbane
- 10 Happy Australia Day!
- 11 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 12 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 13 Tim Tam
- 14 Tipping
- 15 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 16 Transit Time at SYD
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 19 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 20 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 21 Car rentals south island
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 24 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 25 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!