I had just started looking for a destination for a surprise 10th anniversary trip for my husband and I when I came across Turtle Island in Fiji and fell in love. I like the seclusion with only 14 villas on the island and the layout and decor of the bures. I like the idea of being right by the beach, but also by the forest to go exploring. Aside from that I'd like a nice outdoor veranda with jacuzzi and/or daybed. We'd like snorkling/diving, outdoor activities, but mostly it will be a relaxing vacation. All Inclusive isn't necessary as we don't drink alcohol. Maybe even a guide available as we don't know the area and easy access to the airport (not necessarily a shuttle) as we've never vacationed out of the country and don't want any hiccups. My price range is going to be about $3000 including airfare from Green Bay/Appleton/Milwaukee/Chicago. Is this even doable? Or does anyone know of somewhere else we could go with a similar feel and the features that I'm looking for? Thanks a lot for any help.
Too Picky For My Price Range??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days in February
- 2 Great food/local favorites
- 3 Great food/local favorites
- 4 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 5 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 6 Sydney
- 7 Incredible hotel
- 8 Australian Aborigines
- 9 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 10 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 11 australia new zealand trip advice
- 12 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 13 Milford Sound Cruise
- 14 14 day South Island Self drive
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Cruise New Zealand
- 17 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 18 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 19 New Zealand Accommodations
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 22 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 23 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 24 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 25 New Zealand itinerary help