I had just started looking for a destination for a surprise 10th anniversary trip for my husband and I when I came across Turtle Island in Fiji and fell in love. I like the seclusion with only 14 villas on the island and the layout and decor of the bures. I like the idea of being right by the beach, but also by the forest to go exploring. Aside from that I'd like a nice outdoor veranda with jacuzzi and/or daybed. We'd like snorkling/diving, outdoor activities, but mostly it will be a relaxing vacation. All Inclusive isn't necessary as we don't drink alcohol. Maybe even a guide available as we don't know the area and easy access to the airport (not necessarily a shuttle) as we've never vacationed out of the country and don't want any hiccups. My price range is going to be about $3000 including airfare from Green Bay/Appleton/Milwaukee/Chicago. Is this even doable? Or does anyone know of somewhere else we could go with a similar feel and the features that I'm looking for? Thanks a lot for any help.
Too Picky For My Price Range??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 2 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 3 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 The Great Australian Adventure
- 6 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 7 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 8 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 9 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 10 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 11 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 12 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 13 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 14 5 week itinerary help
- 15 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 16 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 17 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 18 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 19 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 20 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 21 This special community - Fodorville
- 22 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 23 Traveling to Hawaii
- 24 Great food/local favorites
- 25 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA