I had just started looking for a destination for a surprise 10th anniversary trip for my husband and I when I came across Turtle Island in Fiji and fell in love. I like the seclusion with only 14 villas on the island and the layout and decor of the bures. I like the idea of being right by the beach, but also by the forest to go exploring. Aside from that I'd like a nice outdoor veranda with jacuzzi and/or daybed. We'd like snorkling/diving, outdoor activities, but mostly it will be a relaxing vacation. All Inclusive isn't necessary as we don't drink alcohol. Maybe even a guide available as we don't know the area and easy access to the airport (not necessarily a shuttle) as we've never vacationed out of the country and don't want any hiccups. My price range is going to be about $3000 including airfare from Green Bay/Appleton/Milwaukee/Chicago. Is this even doable? Or does anyone know of somewhere else we could go with a similar feel and the features that I'm looking for? Thanks a lot for any help.
Too Picky For My Price Range??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 2 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 3 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 4 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 5 New Zealand advice
- 6 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 7 Tassie in winter
- 8 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 9 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 10 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 11 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 12 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 13 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 14 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 15 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 16 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 17 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 18 9 days in Fiji
- 19 Canberra
- 20 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 21 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 22 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 23 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 24 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 25 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?