I had just started looking for a destination for a surprise 10th anniversary trip for my husband and I when I came across Turtle Island in Fiji and fell in love. I like the seclusion with only 14 villas on the island and the layout and decor of the bures. I like the idea of being right by the beach, but also by the forest to go exploring. Aside from that I'd like a nice outdoor veranda with jacuzzi and/or daybed. We'd like snorkling/diving, outdoor activities, but mostly it will be a relaxing vacation. All Inclusive isn't necessary as we don't drink alcohol. Maybe even a guide available as we don't know the area and easy access to the airport (not necessarily a shuttle) as we've never vacationed out of the country and don't want any hiccups. My price range is going to be about $3000 including airfare from Green Bay/Appleton/Milwaukee/Chicago. Is this even doable? Or does anyone know of somewhere else we could go with a similar feel and the features that I'm looking for? Thanks a lot for any help.
Too Picky For My Price Range??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 2 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 5 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 10 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 11 Sydney and Auckland
- 12 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 13 Internet access
- 14 Night Out Byron Bay
- 15 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 16 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 17 10 days itinerary
- 18 Fremantle my love..
- 19 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 20 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 21 Books?
- 22 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 23 Choosing a Visa
- 24 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 25 One spare day in Darwin