we're planning a very special anniversary trip to Australia.
It's our first time, and of course want to go to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef (we love the water, animals, and nature, and feel like we would be foolish if we didn't see Sydney, since there is so much to do - definitely want to climb the bride and see Taronga Zoo).
However, after reading some articles, we really want to go to Western Australia (Perth and Monkey Mia specifically, would like to see Margaret River wine area, Cape Naturaliste, and Rottnest Island as well!)
Can you tell me if this is a realistic itinerary, and how much time we should spend in each area to see the highlights without feeling incredibly rushed. We have two weeks, maybe two and half weeks maximum.
Lastly, is something like this going to be very expensive, or do those muti-stop air passes this affordable?
Thanks so much, and I look forward to your replies. Please reply here, as my e-mail has been down. Thanks again!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 2 Help on Itinerary
- 3 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Sydney Trip
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 9 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 10 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 11 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 12 Extra 2 nights = help
- 13 February Australia Visit
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception
Too Expensive & Time consuming to go to Western Australia?