we're planning a very special anniversary trip to Australia.
It's our first time, and of course want to go to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef (we love the water, animals, and nature, and feel like we would be foolish if we didn't see Sydney, since there is so much to do - definitely want to climb the bride and see Taronga Zoo).
However, after reading some articles, we really want to go to Western Australia (Perth and Monkey Mia specifically, would like to see Margaret River wine area, Cape Naturaliste, and Rottnest Island as well!)
Can you tell me if this is a realistic itinerary, and how much time we should spend in each area to see the highlights without feeling incredibly rushed. We have two weeks, maybe two and half weeks maximum.
Lastly, is something like this going to be very expensive, or do those muti-stop air passes this affordable?
Thanks so much, and I look forward to your replies. Please reply here, as my e-mail has been down. Thanks again!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne - Port Douglas - GBR for New Years
- 2 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 3 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 4 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 5 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 6 drive or fly?
- 7 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 8 Nelson, New Zealand
- 9 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 10 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 13 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 14 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 15 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 16 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 18 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 21 Boat charter Raitea
- 22 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 23 Cairns Australia
- 24 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 25 Getting to Picton
Too Expensive & Time consuming to go to Western Australia?