we're planning a very special anniversary trip to Australia.
It's our first time, and of course want to go to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef (we love the water, animals, and nature, and feel like we would be foolish if we didn't see Sydney, since there is so much to do - definitely want to climb the bride and see Taronga Zoo).
However, after reading some articles, we really want to go to Western Australia (Perth and Monkey Mia specifically, would like to see Margaret River wine area, Cape Naturaliste, and Rottnest Island as well!)
Can you tell me if this is a realistic itinerary, and how much time we should spend in each area to see the highlights without feeling incredibly rushed. We have two weeks, maybe two and half weeks maximum.
Lastly, is something like this going to be very expensive, or do those muti-stop air passes this affordable?
Thanks so much, and I look forward to your replies. Please reply here, as my e-mail has been down. Thanks again!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/truly-skinny/
- 2 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/truly-skinny/
- 3 How to split up Australia?
- 4 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 5 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 8 East Coast Australia
- 9 Six Weeks Down Under
- 10 North and South Island of NZ
- 11 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 12 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 13 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 14 Marlborough Sounds
- 15 Blue mountain in July
- 16 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 17 Tonga January Weather
- 18 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 19 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 20 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 21 Alesund - Geiranger
- 22 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 23 australia for first time
- 24 August Honeymoon Help?
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?
Too Expensive & Time consuming to go to Western Australia?