we're planning a very special anniversary trip to Australia.
It's our first time, and of course want to go to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef (we love the water, animals, and nature, and feel like we would be foolish if we didn't see Sydney, since there is so much to do - definitely want to climb the bride and see Taronga Zoo).
However, after reading some articles, we really want to go to Western Australia (Perth and Monkey Mia specifically, would like to see Margaret River wine area, Cape Naturaliste, and Rottnest Island as well!)
Can you tell me if this is a realistic itinerary, and how much time we should spend in each area to see the highlights without feeling incredibly rushed. We have two weeks, maybe two and half weeks maximum.
Lastly, is something like this going to be very expensive, or do those muti-stop air passes this affordable?
Thanks so much, and I look forward to your replies. Please reply here, as my e-mail has been down. Thanks again!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Just checking....
- 2 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 3 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 4 Uluru
- 5 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 6 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 7 Phone Cards
- 8 Sydney to Brisbane
- 9 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 10 February Travel
- 11 its just a post
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 14 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 15 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 16 Traveling through East Coast
- 17 NZ November!
- 18 New Zealand Sth Island
- 19 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 20 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 21 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 22 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 25 Abel Tasman National Park
Too Expensive & Time consuming to go to Western Australia?