we're planning a very special anniversary trip to Australia.
It's our first time, and of course want to go to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef (we love the water, animals, and nature, and feel like we would be foolish if we didn't see Sydney, since there is so much to do - definitely want to climb the bride and see Taronga Zoo).
However, after reading some articles, we really want to go to Western Australia (Perth and Monkey Mia specifically, would like to see Margaret River wine area, Cape Naturaliste, and Rottnest Island as well!)
Can you tell me if this is a realistic itinerary, and how much time we should spend in each area to see the highlights without feeling incredibly rushed. We have two weeks, maybe two and half weeks maximum.
Lastly, is something like this going to be very expensive, or do those muti-stop air passes this affordable?
Thanks so much, and I look forward to your replies. Please reply here, as my e-mail has been down. Thanks again!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 2 Where to go for vacation in Australia?
- 3 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 4 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 5 Need suggestions for limo hire parramatta
- 6 new zealand road maps?
- 7 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 8 2 full days in Cairns
- 9 Weather in Fiji
- 10 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 11 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 12 Melbourne eateries
- 13 Au Pair
- 14 Transport changes in Prague
- 15 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 16 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 17 Complete Novice
- 18 Kangaroo Island
- 19 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 20 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 21 Where to visit
- 22 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 23 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 24 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 25 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
Too Expensive & Time consuming to go to Western Australia?