we're planning a very special anniversary trip to Australia.
It's our first time, and of course want to go to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef (we love the water, animals, and nature, and feel like we would be foolish if we didn't see Sydney, since there is so much to do - definitely want to climb the bride and see Taronga Zoo).
However, after reading some articles, we really want to go to Western Australia (Perth and Monkey Mia specifically, would like to see Margaret River wine area, Cape Naturaliste, and Rottnest Island as well!)
Can you tell me if this is a realistic itinerary, and how much time we should spend in each area to see the highlights without feeling incredibly rushed. We have two weeks, maybe two and half weeks maximum.
Lastly, is something like this going to be very expensive, or do those muti-stop air passes this affordable?
Thanks so much, and I look forward to your replies. Please reply here, as my e-mail has been down. Thanks again!!
Too Expensive & Time consuming to go to Western Australia?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help
- 2 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 3 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 4 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 5 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 6 Packing List
- 7 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 8 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 9 Sydney and Auckland
- 10 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 11 Internet access
- 12 Night Out Byron Bay
- 13 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 14 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 15 10 days itinerary
- 16 Fremantle my love..
- 17 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 18 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 19 Books?
- 20 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 21 Choosing a Visa
- 22 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 23 One spare day in Darwin
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas