I will have 10 days in NZ in late december this year. I was initally torn between tongariro and routeburn tramps, watched all the videos etc and was leaning towards tongariro, mostly becuase how unique and different the scenery looked to anything i'd seen in canada... then the volcano erupted... i see that part of the track is now reopened and saw a news reports saying they are hoping to reopen by the summer. should i still keep this in mind, or save it for the next time? is routeburn equally impressive for those who have done both?
if we focused on the south island alone could even squeeze a bit of the queen char also. i've spent a month in NZ a few years ago, traveled extensively but never got to do any hiking, now were taking a side trip from a visit to Aus just for that.
thanks for the feedback
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 손오공온라인 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☜
- 2 바다이야기어플 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 3 무료바다이야기게임 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 4 온라인바다이야기 ※접 속 : scc883.컴 ♀
- 5 황금성게임 ●卍접_속: scc883.컴 ☞
- 6 무료릴게임 ♥☏홈 피 - scc883.컴 ※
- 7 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 8 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 9 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 10 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 11 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 12 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 13 Real estate question
- 14 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 15 Food to Try Out
- 16 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 17 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 18 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 19 Wainui Falls
- 20 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 21 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 22 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 23 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 24 Day trips from Wellington
- 25 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions