I will have 10 days in NZ in late december this year. I was initally torn between tongariro and routeburn tramps, watched all the videos etc and was leaning towards tongariro, mostly becuase how unique and different the scenery looked to anything i'd seen in canada... then the volcano erupted... i see that part of the track is now reopened and saw a news reports saying they are hoping to reopen by the summer. should i still keep this in mind, or save it for the next time? is routeburn equally impressive for those who have done both?
if we focused on the south island alone could even squeeze a bit of the queen char also. i've spent a month in NZ a few years ago, traveled extensively but never got to do any hiking, now were taking a side trip from a visit to Aus just for that.
thanks for the feedback
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 오션신천지 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 2 신천지여신 ◎☆홈 피 = SCC883.컴 ♧
- 3 릴게임신천지 ◎☆홈 피 = SCC883.컴 ♧
- 4 신천지온라인 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 5 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 6 릴게임손오공 ◎☆홈 피 = SCC883.컴 ♧
- 7 손오공온라인 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 8 바다이야기어플 ⊙☏홈 피 -SCC883.컴 ⊙
- 9 무료바다이야기게임 ☞☆접 속 CC883.컴 ♧
- 10 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 11 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 12 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 13 Six Weeks Down Under
- 14 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 15 Flood Emergency Services
- 16 7 days in New Zealand
- 17 Hamilton Island
- 18 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 19 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Need help in Auckland
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 25 Uber in Sydney