Hello all! An old coworker of mine raved about her trip to Tonga about a year or so ago, and these days, the more I think about it, the more I want to go! It sounds so relaxing and laid back. What has been the experience of others visting this island-state? I'm partial to scuba-diving, but topside scenery, safety, expense, etc. would come into play as well. Thanks for your help!
Tonga, Tonga, Tonga!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 2 Night Out Byron Bay
- 3 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 4 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 5 Sydney and Auckland
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 10 days itinerary
- 8 Fremantle my love..
- 9 Internet access
- 10 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 11 Packing List
- 12 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 13 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 14 Books?
- 15 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 16 Choosing a Visa
- 17 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 18 One spare day in Darwin
- 19 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 20 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 21 Travel Visa
- 22 Canberra
- 23 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 24 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 25 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!