My husband and I are going on a mission trip to Tonga in September. Has anyone been there who can give me another viewpoint of what to see and what to expect there. We will be staying in homes and hope to snorkel some while there. Just wanted to get some feedback from someone who has been there.
Tonga in September
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 2 Jet Star?
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 5 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 6 Song doc - one for you
- 7 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 10 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Planning
- 14 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 15 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 16 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 17 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 18 NZ South Island Plan
- 19 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 20 Campervan help please!
- 21 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 22 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 23 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th