I am starting to do timelapse video photography. Hopefully so people can get a general idea of a place they are going to visit (or purely for interests sake). I have done my first one of Howick in East Auckland. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip83vsnvG2A) Its not absolute top professional quality here, but its a start. Is there anywhere in Auckland (I will do the city at some stage soon) that people would like to see in this time lape fashion? Maybe a beach, or area? Or a place they have visited but want to show family back home. Let me know and I will try to accomodate this.
Timelapse of Auckland
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 2 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 5 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 10 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 11 Sydney and Auckland
- 12 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 13 Internet access
- 14 Night Out Byron Bay
- 15 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 16 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 17 10 days itinerary
- 18 Fremantle my love..
- 19 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 20 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 21 Books?
- 22 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 23 Choosing a Visa
- 24 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 25 One spare day in Darwin