I am starting to do timelapse video photography. Hopefully so people can get a general idea of a place they are going to visit (or purely for interests sake). I have done my first one of Howick in East Auckland. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip83vsnvG2A) Its not absolute top professional quality here, but its a start. Is there anywhere in Auckland (I will do the city at some stage soon) that people would like to see in this time lape fashion? Maybe a beach, or area? Or a place they have visited but want to show family back home. Let me know and I will try to accomodate this.
Timelapse of Auckland
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Great Australian Adventure
- 2 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 3 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 4 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 5 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 6 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 7 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 8 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 9 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 10 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 11 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 12 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 13 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 14 5 week itinerary help
- 15 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 16 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 17 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 18 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 19 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 20 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 21 This special community - Fodorville
- 22 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 23 Traveling to Hawaii
- 24 Great food/local favorites
- 25 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA