We are looking at the first ferry from Picton to Wellington which arrives in Wellington at 12:35 p.m.
We will have to check bags both on the ferry and also at the airport to fly back to Sydney that day.
Is it at all reasonable to think we could make either the 3:45 or 4:20 flight from WLG to SYD?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 7 Flood Emergency Services
- 8 7 days in New Zealand
- 9 Hamilton Island
- 10 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 11 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 12 16 Days on the South Island
- 13 Need help in Auckland
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 15 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 16 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 17 Uber in Sydney
- 18 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 19 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 21 Darwin Accomodations
- 22 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 24 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 25 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas