I want to go to Australia next year and I am planning on going in February. I want to go in the summer and I figured it'd be best to avoid December & January since the kids will be out of school during those months. I want to go with the mindset that I will never go back so I want to cover some major mileage.
I plan on renting a campervan with a small group of people. First- I want to spend 2 nights in Sydney then make my way to Torquay to begin the Great Ocean Road, which I have read ends up in Allansford/Warmambool. From there, I want to go to Adelaide to go cage diving. Then I want to go to the Great Barrier Reef and make it back to Sydney.
Trust me, I am fully aware that this is A TON of mileage. I'm not planning on a relaxing vacation. I want to be on the go and see as much as possible. Please let me know if this is totally unrealistic to do within a 12-14 day vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 stated and achieved, can you anticipate
- 2 ♃ ⁑ ♃ 토토사이트 ♃ ⁑ ♃ BUS97.COM ♃ ⁑ ♃ 카지노사이트
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/primo-garcinia/
- 5 Picton Drive Through
- 6 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 11 Mel's NZ Photos
- 12 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 13 August Honeymoon Help?
- 14 How to split up Australia?
- 15 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 16 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney
- 18 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 19 East Coast Australia
- 20 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 21 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 22 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 23 Marlborough Sounds
- 24 Blue mountain in July
- 25 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit