That links to 4 albums - Cairns, Tasmania, Adelaide & Kangaroo Island, and Sydney. With the exception of 2 sanctuaries on Tasmania, Trowunna and Devils@Cradle (labeled), the wildlife pics were taken in the wild.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 3 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 4 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 8 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 9 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 2 days in Auckland
- 12 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 13 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 14 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 15 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 16 5 nights in Sydney
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 18 Best places to travel in Australia
- 19 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 20 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 21 16 Days on the South Island
- 22 Cook Islands for families
- 23 B&B in NZ
- 24 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 25 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
"The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia