My fiance and I (age 30 and 31) are wanting a low-key honeymoon with nice beaches, polite patrons and beautiful scenery the first week of October. Of course, Bora Bora is a dream vacation and is out of our price range most likely. Is a 5-7 day vacation in the Pacific with a budget of $6,000 a worthy thought? If not, can anyone offer any other destinations?
The Pacific islands on a Budget?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 2 Family trip over Spring Break
- 3 Abel to Punakai / Greymouth
- 4 Paging Cathies
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 7 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 8 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 9 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 13 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 14 5 days in Tasmania
- 15 August week end in Auckland
- 16 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 17 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 18 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 19 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 20 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 21 Help
- 22 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 23 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 24 Byron Bay or ...
- 25 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September