My fiance and I (age 30 and 31) are wanting a low-key honeymoon with nice beaches, polite patrons and beautiful scenery the first week of October. Of course, Bora Bora is a dream vacation and is out of our price range most likely. Is a 5-7 day vacation in the Pacific with a budget of $6,000 a worthy thought? If not, can anyone offer any other destinations?
The Pacific islands on a Budget?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 We sell quality Counterfeit EURO, POUNDS etc(email@example.com )
- 2 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 3 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 4 Tassie in winter
- 5 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 6 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 7 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 8 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 9 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 10 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 11 New Zealand advice
- 12 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 13 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 14 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 15 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 16 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 17 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 18 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 19 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 20 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 21 9 days in Fiji
- 22 Canberra
- 23 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 24 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 25 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days