My fiance and I (age 30 and 31) are wanting a low-key honeymoon with nice beaches, polite patrons and beautiful scenery the first week of October. Of course, Bora Bora is a dream vacation and is out of our price range most likely. Is a 5-7 day vacation in the Pacific with a budget of $6,000 a worthy thought? If not, can anyone offer any other destinations?
The Pacific islands on a Budget?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake passports, visa, driver's licences , id cards!
- 2 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 3 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 4 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 5 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 6 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 7 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Song doc - one for you
- 10 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Planning
- 12 Jet Star?
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 15 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 16 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 17 NZ South Island Plan
- 18 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 19 Campervan help please!
- 20 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 21 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 22 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 25 My tips for NZ motorhome hire