Hello! Any advice on whether to see the outback in the Kimberly or Uluru areas? I plan to take a 3 to 5 day group tour of one of these areas. Please also let me know if any must sees in your preferred area. If it's the Kimberly should my base be Broome or Kununurra? I also plan to visit Kakadu, Kangaroo Island, and the Perth area. I will be flying from Houston, TX and am thinking I'd fly into Adelaide then Perth then Broome or Kununurra then Darwin OR Perth then Adelaide then Uluru then Darwin (all air travel). I am interested in seeing the natural beauty and wildlife of Australia rather than cities. I've been diving elsewhere and am not that much of a beach person so can skip the reefs (although an ocean view and stroll on a beach would be welcome say in Broome). I'll be spending some time in Bunbury with a friend and she plans to take me camping south of there. I want to see the most variety of terrain and wildlife that I can, so let me know if you think any of the places I've mentioned are too similar. Thanks on advance for your advice!
The Kimberly or Uluru?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 2 Jet Star?
- 3 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 6 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 7 Song doc - one for you
- 8 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 9 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 10 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 11 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 14 Itinerary Planning
- 15 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 16 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 17 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 18 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 19 NZ South Island Plan
- 20 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 21 Campervan help please!
- 22 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 23 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 24 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 25 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities