Hello! Any advice on whether to see the outback in the Kimberly or Uluru areas? I plan to take a 3 to 5 day group tour of one of these areas. Please also let me know if any must sees in your preferred area. If it's the Kimberly should my base be Broome or Kununurra? I also plan to visit Kakadu, Kangaroo Island, and the Perth area. I will be flying from Houston, TX and am thinking I'd fly into Adelaide then Perth then Broome or Kununurra then Darwin OR Perth then Adelaide then Uluru then Darwin (all air travel). I am interested in seeing the natural beauty and wildlife of Australia rather than cities. I've been diving elsewhere and am not that much of a beach person so can skip the reefs (although an ocean view and stroll on a beach would be welcome say in Broome). I'll be spending some time in Bunbury with a friend and she plans to take me camping south of there. I want to see the most variety of terrain and wildlife that I can, so let me know if you think any of the places I've mentioned are too similar. Thanks on advance for your advice!
The Kimberly or Uluru?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 2 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 3 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 4 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 5 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 6 Sydney
- 7 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 8 Extra time in Melbourne
- 9 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 10 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 11 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 12 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 13 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 14 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 15 Tassie in winter
- 16 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 17 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 18 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 19 New Zealand advice
- 20 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 21 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 22 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 23 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 24 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 25 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti