Hello! Any advice on whether to see the outback in the Kimberly or Uluru areas? I plan to take a 3 to 5 day group tour of one of these areas. Please also let me know if any must sees in your preferred area. If it's the Kimberly should my base be Broome or Kununurra? I also plan to visit Kakadu, Kangaroo Island, and the Perth area. I will be flying from Houston, TX and am thinking I'd fly into Adelaide then Perth then Broome or Kununurra then Darwin OR Perth then Adelaide then Uluru then Darwin (all air travel). I am interested in seeing the natural beauty and wildlife of Australia rather than cities. I've been diving elsewhere and am not that much of a beach person so can skip the reefs (although an ocean view and stroll on a beach would be welcome say in Broome). I'll be spending some time in Bunbury with a friend and she plans to take me camping south of there. I want to see the most variety of terrain and wildlife that I can, so let me know if you think any of the places I've mentioned are too similar. Thanks on advance for your advice!
The Kimberly or Uluru?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If yes then one of the popular garcinia
- 2 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 3 Perth, Australia sets new world record for Krispy Kreme sales
- 4 Wellington accommodation
- 5 Great food/local favorites
- 6 This special community - Fodorville
- 7 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 8 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 9 South Island - 8 days in February
- 10 Australian Aborigines
- 11 Great food/local favorites
- 12 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 13 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 14 Sydney
- 15 Incredible hotel
- 16 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 17 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 18 australia new zealand trip advice
- 19 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 20 Milford Sound Cruise
- 21 14 day South Island Self drive
- 22 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 23 Cruise New Zealand
- 24 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 25 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January