So I've got that, A Field Guide to the Mammals of Australia, and Watching Wildlife Australia strewn about the iving room. Yay!
Maybe I will recognize a thing or two.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 2 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 3 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 4 Apex car rental in Australia
- 5 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 6 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 7 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 8 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 9 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 10 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 11 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 12 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 14 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 15 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 16 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 17 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 18 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 19 Tasmania
- 20 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 21 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 22 Accommodations Brisbane
- 23 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 24 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 25 Cairns to Sydney early 2017