If you are going to the South Pacific email
Esplanade Tours esplanadetours.com
She is the best. We went to Bora Bora last week for 4 nts and she did a fabulous job
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 2 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 3 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 4 Quaint
- 5 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 6 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 7 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 8 Western Australia + Where?
- 9 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 10 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 11 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 12 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 13 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 14 A few days in Darwin
- 15 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 16 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 17 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 18 Ride sharing Service
- 19 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 20 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 21 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 22 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?
- 23 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 24 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 25 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip