My husband and I are temporarily (3 months) relocating to Melbourne for business next October. We are looking for advice on neighborhoods and sources for finding housing info. We live in Park Slope, Brooklyn, are in our 60's, love new adventures. We are looking for a furnished place where we can walk to restaurants, culture, commuting transportation, etc. . We were in Australia for a month two years ago but don't know Melbourne at all- we've only heard great things. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Temporary, 3 month, housing needed in Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 2 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 5 Song doc - one for you
- 6 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 7 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 8 Jet Star?
- 9 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 10 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Planning
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 18 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 19 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 20 NZ South Island Plan
- 21 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 22 Campervan help please!
- 23 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 24 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 25 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!