My husband and I are temporarily (3 months) relocating to Melbourne for business next October. We are looking for advice on neighborhoods and sources for finding housing info. We live in Park Slope, Brooklyn, are in our 60's, love new adventures. We are looking for a furnished place where we can walk to restaurants, culture, commuting transportation, etc. . We were in Australia for a month two years ago but don't know Melbourne at all- we've only heard great things. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Temporary, 3 month, housing needed in Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Extra time in Melbourne
- 2 baruntse expedition
- 3 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 4 Perth Hotels
- 5 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 6 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 7 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 8 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 11 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 14 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 15 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 16 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 17 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 18 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 19 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 20 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 21 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 22 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 23 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 25 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report