My husband and I are temporarily (3 months) relocating to Melbourne for business next October. We are looking for advice on neighborhoods and sources for finding housing info. We live in Park Slope, Brooklyn, are in our 60's, love new adventures. We are looking for a furnished place where we can walk to restaurants, culture, commuting transportation, etc. . We were in Australia for a month two years ago but don't know Melbourne at all- we've only heard great things. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Temporary, 3 month, housing needed in Melbourne
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 2 Cruise New Zealand
- 3 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 4 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 5 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 6 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 7 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 8 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 11 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 12 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 Paihia or coromandel
- 15 Emirates and Jetstar
- 16 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 17 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 18 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 19 14 days in NZ in February
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 22 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 23 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 24 Heading to Australia!
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed