I'm new to this forum and I'm here to get some help/advice on planning trip to Oz (and possibly NZ) this June.
As the title goes, I'm a teen girl who is new to solo travel.
I want to go to Oz and NZ for about 14 days or more but less than 3 weeks.
My budget is somewhere around $2600~$3000, including airfare (which is about $1000 for a roundtrip as I'm living in Japan currently.)
Is it possible to go to Sydney - Melbourne - Cairns - NZ (Queensland only - i have a friend there) in about 18 days?
also, how's weather down there in June?
I know those two countries are very tourist-friendly and hospital, but will a teenage girl be able to navigate easily without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 3 5 nights in Sydney
- 4 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 5 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 6 5 days trip in South Island
- 7 14 day South NZ Trip
- 8 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 9 North Island Itinerary Help
- 10 Visa for Australia
- 11 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 12 Hotel Sydney
- 13 Transportation advice needed
- 14 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 15 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 16 Three days in Cairns
- 17 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 18 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 19 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 20 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 21 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 22 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 23 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 24 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 25 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
Teen girl first time solo travel: Australia and New Zealand