I'm new to this forum and I'm here to get some help/advice on planning trip to Oz (and possibly NZ) this June.
As the title goes, I'm a teen girl who is new to solo travel.
I want to go to Oz and NZ for about 14 days or more but less than 3 weeks.
My budget is somewhere around $2600~$3000, including airfare (which is about $1000 for a roundtrip as I'm living in Japan currently.)
Is it possible to go to Sydney - Melbourne - Cairns - NZ (Queensland only - i have a friend there) in about 18 days?
also, how's weather down there in June?
I know those two countries are very tourist-friendly and hospital, but will a teenage girl be able to navigate easily without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 2 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 3 west and north Tasmania
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 Trip to Cairns
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Beers in Oz
- 8 NZ visa denials
- 9 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 5 days in South Island
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help
Teen girl first time solo travel: Australia and New Zealand