Just wondering if anyone has done the Maria Island walk on their own? I hate the idea that travel by myself means I need to spend $2,400+ to do a beautiful hike in the great natural outdoors. If I was with others I wouldn't hesitate but will be going alone if I do go. I'm thinking about doing it between Christmas and New Year this year.
Also, if anyone has any advice for any other hikes that are safe to do alone in Tassie in this period I would love to hear it. Other options could be basing myself in Honart and walking around and up Mt Wellington.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perfecting my NZ Itinerary
- 2 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 3 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 4 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 5 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 6 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 7 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 8 Real estate question
- 9 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 10 Food to Try Out
- 11 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 12 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 13 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 14 Wainui Falls
- 15 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 16 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 17 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 18 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 19 Day trips from Wellington
- 20 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 21 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 22 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 23 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 24 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 25 Australia Visit in Feb'18