Just wondering if anyone has done the Maria Island walk on their own? I hate the idea that travel by myself means I need to spend $2,400+ to do a beautiful hike in the great natural outdoors. If I was with others I wouldn't hesitate but will be going alone if I do go. I'm thinking about doing it between Christmas and New Year this year.
Also, if anyone has any advice for any other hikes that are safe to do alone in Tassie in this period I would love to hear it. Other options could be basing myself in Honart and walking around and up Mt Wellington.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 6 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 Palau Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 12 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Visa
- 14 Guam Travel Report
- 15 New Zealand Car Hire
- 16 Tasmania itinerary
- 17 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 18 Research on Australian Tourism
- 19 Australia and NZ visit!
- 20 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 21 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 22 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 23 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 24 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 25 Recommended guidebooks