Just wondering if anyone has done the Maria Island walk on their own? I hate the idea that travel by myself means I need to spend $2,400+ to do a beautiful hike in the great natural outdoors. If I was with others I wouldn't hesitate but will be going alone if I do go. I'm thinking about doing it between Christmas and New Year this year.
Also, if anyone has any advice for any other hikes that are safe to do alone in Tassie in this period I would love to hear it. Other options could be basing myself in Honart and walking around and up Mt Wellington.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 2 west and north Tasmania
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 Trip to Cairns
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Beers in Oz
- 7 NZ visa denials
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 5 days in South Island
- 11 Vini SIM card?
- 12 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 13 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 16 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 17 Help on Itinerary
- 18 Sydney Trip
- 19 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 20 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 21 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 22 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 23 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 24 Extra 2 nights = help
- 25 February Australia Visit