Just wondering if anyone has done the Maria Island walk on their own? I hate the idea that travel by myself means I need to spend $2,400+ to do a beautiful hike in the great natural outdoors. If I was with others I wouldn't hesitate but will be going alone if I do go. I'm thinking about doing it between Christmas and New Year this year.
Also, if anyone has any advice for any other hikes that are safe to do alone in Tassie in this period I would love to hear it. Other options could be basing myself in Honart and walking around and up Mt Wellington.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 comcast@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 3 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 4 Surprises in Australia
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 9 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 10 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 11 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 12 5 nights in Sydney
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 14 Best places to travel in Australia
- 15 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 16 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 17 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Cook Islands for families
- 20 B&B in NZ
- 21 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 22 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 23 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 24 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 25 Auckland hotels?