I have used this website before when we went on our honeymoon overseas and found it really helpful. We are now travelling to Tassie (flying & hiring car) with our little boy. Any suggestions on where to go, suitable places to stay (not 5* hotels but not camping either) and suggested route etc. Thought someone may have done this before with a little one. A big thing will be accom which is suitable for all of us and also given our limited time there (four days over Easter)best route.
thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 3 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?