I have used this website before when we went on our honeymoon overseas and found it really helpful. We are now travelling to Tassie (flying & hiring car) with our little boy. Any suggestions on where to go, suitable places to stay (not 5* hotels but not camping either) and suggested route etc. Thought someone may have done this before with a little one. A big thing will be accom which is suitable for all of us and also given our limited time there (four days over Easter)best route.
thanks so much in advance.
Tasmania with a 13 month old!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 2 NZ South Island Self Drive 7 day itinerary
- 3 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 5 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 6 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 7 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 8 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 11 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 12 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 13 New Zealand itinerary help
- 14 Hotel in Sydney
- 15 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 16 Melbourne Drive
- 17 Sydney or Melbourne
- 18 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 19 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 20 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 21 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 22 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 23 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 24 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 25 Kakadu yellow river cruise