I have used this website before when we went on our honeymoon overseas and found it really helpful. We are now travelling to Tassie (flying & hiring car) with our little boy. Any suggestions on where to go, suitable places to stay (not 5* hotels but not camping either) and suggested route etc. Thought someone may have done this before with a little one. A big thing will be accom which is suitable for all of us and also given our limited time there (four days over Easter)best route.
thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 2 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 3 18 days nz.
- 4 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 5 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 6 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 7 Present Host Parents
- 8 Hire car in Melbourne
- 9 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 10 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 11 Broad Intin for Australia
- 12 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 13 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 14 Australia help
- 15 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 16 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 17 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 18 Ferry between islands
- 19 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 20 28 days to campervan around australia
- 21 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 22 hotel options in Melbourne
- 23 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 24 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 25 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?