I have used this website before when we went on our honeymoon overseas and found it really helpful. We are now travelling to Tassie (flying & hiring car) with our little boy. Any suggestions on where to go, suitable places to stay (not 5* hotels but not camping either) and suggested route etc. Thought someone may have done this before with a little one. A big thing will be accom which is suitable for all of us and also given our limited time there (four days over Easter)best route.
thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton Drive Through
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 5 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 6 North and South Island of NZ
- 7 The southern lights
- 8 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 9 Mel's NZ Photos
- 10 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 11 August Honeymoon Help?
- 12 How to split up Australia?
- 13 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 14 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 17 East Coast Australia
- 18 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 19 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 20 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 21 Marlborough Sounds
- 22 Blue mountain in July
- 23 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 24 Tonga January Weather
- 25 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015