I have used this website before when we went on our honeymoon overseas and found it really helpful. We are now travelling to Tassie (flying & hiring car) with our little boy. Any suggestions on where to go, suitable places to stay (not 5* hotels but not camping either) and suggested route etc. Thought someone may have done this before with a little one. A big thing will be accom which is suitable for all of us and also given our limited time there (four days over Easter)best route.
thanks so much in advance.
Tasmania with a 13 month old!
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Jetstar boosts Transtasman flights
- 3 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 6 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 7 Tasmanian West Coast
- 8 Sydney hotel
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Hotels in Australia
- 13 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 14 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 15 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 16 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 17 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 18 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 19 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 20 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 21 Micronesia- when to visit
- 22 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 23 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 24 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 25 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia