I have used this website before when we went on our honeymoon overseas and found it really helpful. We are now travelling to Tassie (flying & hiring car) with our little boy. Any suggestions on where to go, suitable places to stay (not 5* hotels but not camping either) and suggested route etc. Thought someone may have done this before with a little one. A big thing will be accom which is suitable for all of us and also given our limited time there (four days over Easter)best route.
thanks so much in advance.
Tasmania with a 13 month old!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 2 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 5 Sydney and Auckland
- 6 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 7 Internet access
- 8 Night Out Byron Bay
- 9 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 10 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 11 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 12 10 days itinerary
- 13 Fremantle my love..
- 14 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 15 Packing List
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Books?
- 18 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 19 Choosing a Visa
- 20 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 21 One spare day in Darwin
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 24 Travel Visa
- 25 Canberra