I have used this website before when we went on our honeymoon overseas and found it really helpful. We are now travelling to Tassie (flying & hiring car) with our little boy. Any suggestions on where to go, suitable places to stay (not 5* hotels but not camping either) and suggested route etc. Thought someone may have done this before with a little one. A big thing will be accom which is suitable for all of us and also given our limited time there (four days over Easter)best route.
thanks so much in advance.
Tasmania with a 13 month old!
- 1 Emirates and Jetstar
- 2 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 3 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 4 16 days all over New Zealand
- 5 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 6 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 7 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 8 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 9 Heading to Australia!
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 12 South Island Itinerary
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 15 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 16 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 17 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 18 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 19 victoria in march
- 20 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 21 Victoria with kids
- 22 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 23 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 24 Australia for 4 weeks
- 25 Fiji Luxury Resorts