We are planning our once in a lifetime trip to Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania. We have a little over a month. Currently we are set to be on Tasmania for six nights, I think. We were going to stay at Saffire for three nights but now have a chance for that to be four. Should we devote that much time to Saffire? The trip will be exhausting (we're active but in our 60s) and I wonder if we should just allow that for our R&R portion? We like scenery, good food & wine, history, wildlife, easy hikes, water.
Tasmania resort stay
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 2 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 3 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 6 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 7 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 8 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 9 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 10 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 11 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 12 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 13 Accommodation Brisbane
- 14 Accommodation Brisbane
- 15 Happy Australia Day!
- 16 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 17 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 18 Tim Tam
- 19 Tipping
- 20 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 21 Transit Time at SYD
- 22 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 23 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 24 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 25 Car rentals south island