My hubby and I are going to Tasmania in late September and we will have a full 10 days there. We arrive in Hobart and fly out of Launceston.
I'm keen to do the Salamanca market, see the tulips and go on the steam train near Strahan. I'm wondering if anyone can offer some advice regarding how to spread out our days and 'must see' places. We enjoy photography, short hikes, interesting history, good food, fun attractions. Hubby has never been to Tasmania and I went when I was 7, so don't remember it!
Cheers for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 7 Hamilton Island
- 8 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 9 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 10 3 weeks in NZ
- 11 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 12 Flood Emergency Services
- 13 7 days in New Zealand
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground