My hubby and I are going to Tasmania in late September and we will have a full 10 days there. We arrive in Hobart and fly out of Launceston.
I'm keen to do the Salamanca market, see the tulips and go on the steam train near Strahan. I'm wondering if anyone can offer some advice regarding how to spread out our days and 'must see' places. We enjoy photography, short hikes, interesting history, good food, fun attractions. Hubby has never been to Tasmania and I went when I was 7, so don't remember it!
Cheers for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 5 days trip in South Island
- 3 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary