My hubby and I are going to Tasmania in late September and we will have a full 10 days there. We arrive in Hobart and fly out of Launceston.
I'm keen to do the Salamanca market, see the tulips and go on the steam train near Strahan. I'm wondering if anyone can offer some advice regarding how to spread out our days and 'must see' places. We enjoy photography, short hikes, interesting history, good food, fun attractions. Hubby has never been to Tasmania and I went when I was 7, so don't remember it!
Cheers for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kaikoura roads update
- 2 Free Camping
- 3 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 5 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 6 Clever, mischievous keas
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 9 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 10 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 11 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 14 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 15 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne