My hubby and I are going to Tasmania in late September and we will have a full 10 days there. We arrive in Hobart and fly out of Launceston.
I'm keen to do the Salamanca market, see the tulips and go on the steam train near Strahan. I'm wondering if anyone can offer some advice regarding how to spread out our days and 'must see' places. We enjoy photography, short hikes, interesting history, good food, fun attractions. Hubby has never been to Tasmania and I went when I was 7, so don't remember it!
Cheers for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 4 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 7 NZ visa denials
- 8 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 9 Help on Itinerary
- 10 Sydney Trip
- 11 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 12 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 13 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 14 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 15 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 16 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 17 Extra 2 nights = help
- 18 February Australia Visit
- 19 Best wildlife near sydney
- 20 Where to go in Australia
- 21 Bruny Island
- 22 Western Australia
- 23 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 24 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 25 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary