We will be flying to Tasmania from Sydney in October. We are trying to decide do we stay in Hobart and see the island by daytripping with our rental car, split our time in 2 places with the car, or pick another place as our home base? We are interested in exploring the natural beauty of the island but also are interested in museums and historical sites. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Tasmania for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 4 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 5 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 6 Packing List
- 7 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 8 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 9 Sydney and Auckland
- 10 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 11 Internet access
- 12 Night Out Byron Bay
- 13 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 14 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 15 10 days itinerary
- 16 Fremantle my love..
- 17 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 18 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 19 Books?
- 20 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 21 Choosing a Visa
- 22 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 23 One spare day in Darwin
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas