My parents (60+) and I are doing a 17 day trip in Australia, not going to GBR this time, we would like to visit Tasmania instead. In 6 days, how should we plan our time in Tassie? We cannot drive, so would have to rely on organized tours. Is it a good idea to fly into Hobart and fly out of Launceston? Any recommended tours? Many thanks!
Tasmania 5-6 days with 60+ parents
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 2 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 3 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 4 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 5 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 6 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 7 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 8 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 9 Kangaroo island
- 10 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 11 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 12 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 13 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 14 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 15 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 16 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 17 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 18 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 19 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 20 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 22 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 23 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 24 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 25 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport