My parents (60+) and I are doing a 17 day trip in Australia, not going to GBR this time, we would like to visit Tasmania instead. In 6 days, how should we plan our time in Tassie? We cannot drive, so would have to rely on organized tours. Is it a good idea to fly into Hobart and fly out of Launceston? Any recommended tours? Many thanks!
Tasmania 5-6 days with 60+ parents
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 3 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 6 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 7 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 8 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 11 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 12 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 13 14 days in NZ in February
- 14 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 15 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 16 16 days all over New Zealand
- 17 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 18 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 19 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 20 Heading to Australia!
- 21 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 22 South Island Itinerary
- 23 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 24 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 25 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area