My parents (60+) and I are doing a 17 day trip in Australia, not going to GBR this time, we would like to visit Tasmania instead. In 6 days, how should we plan our time in Tassie? We cannot drive, so would have to rely on organized tours. Is it a good idea to fly into Hobart and fly out of Launceston? Any recommended tours? Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/bioderm-rx-review/
- 2 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 4 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 7 14 day South NZ Trip
- 8 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 9 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 10 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 11 One-day hike in Milford area
- 12 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 13 Best national park around Sydney
- 14 1 night stay around GOR
- 15 7 days in New Zealand
- 16 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 17 NZ repeat visitors
- 18 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 19 South Island Suggestions
- 20 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 21 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 22 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 23 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 24 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 25 New Zealand Car Rental