My parents (60+) and I are doing a 17 day trip in Australia, not going to GBR this time, we would like to visit Tasmania instead. In 6 days, how should we plan our time in Tassie? We cannot drive, so would have to rely on organized tours. Is it a good idea to fly into Hobart and fly out of Launceston? Any recommended tours? Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 UNITED_STATE @:☎1:888:482 :3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT @AOL 24x7
- 2 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 3 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 6 2 days in Auckland
- 7 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 8 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 9 Surprises in Australia
- 10 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 11 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 12 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 13 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 14 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 15 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 18 5 nights in Sydney
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 20 Best places to travel in Australia
- 21 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 22 16 Days on the South Island
- 23 Cook Islands for families
- 24 B&B in NZ
- 25 New Zealand 3 week itinerary