We will be in Sydney for 4 full days in September before driving to Katoomba for a couple of nights. We were planning on doing the zoo in Sydney and stopping at Featherdale on the way to Katoomba. We both enjoy animals and my wife enjoys hands-on experiences with them. We have traveled extensively and have always enjoyed a few hours at the local zoos. I have seen mixed reviews of Featherdale and noticed in another recent post that doing both Katoomba and Featherdale might be redundant. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Taronga versus Featherdale or Both?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 2 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 3 The Great Australian Adventure
- 4 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 5 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 6 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 7 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 8 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 9 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 10 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 11 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 12 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 13 5 week itinerary help
- 14 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 17 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 18 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 19 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 20 This special community - Fodorville
- 21 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 22 Traveling to Hawaii
- 23 Great food/local favorites
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Sydney