Just want to let everyone know that there is a site I created showcasing some of our pacific island nation culture and music traditions. The Islands of Samoa, Hawaii, and Tonga are the main attractions. If you get the chance, please stop by.
The address is kekahuna.cjb.net
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 EPSON@ PRINTER Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 3 How to Travel on a Cruise on a Budget
- 4 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 5 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 6 Wholesale Printed Bags
- 7 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip
- 8 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 9 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 10 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 11 2 days in Auckland
- 12 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 13 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 16 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 17 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 18 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 19 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 20 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 21 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 22 5 nights in Sydney
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 24 Best places to travel in Australia
- 25 Auckland Airport to Auckland City