Just want to let everyone know that there is a site I created showcasing some of our pacific island nation culture and music traditions. The Islands of Samoa, Hawaii, and Tonga are the main attractions. If you get the chance, please stop by.
The address is kekahuna.cjb.net
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 2 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 3 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 4 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 5 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 6 New Zeaaland
- 7 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 8 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 9 Tasmania Itinerary
- 10 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 11 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 12 January-March When to visit NZ
- 13 Hikes in New Zealand
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 15 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 16 Nervous American driving in AU
- 17 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 18 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 19 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 20 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 21 New Zealand on our own?
- 22 2nd year visa extentiom
- 23 Sydney places to stay
- 24 Sydney in March
- 25 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!