We are taking a seven night cruise through Tahiti and French Polynesia in spring 2013. If I am going to go all the way over there, I want to make it a two week trip. Any ideas on what to add? Hawaii? New Zealand? Plan to get to Tahiti 2 days ahead of cruise, so will have 5 days to play elsewhere.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 2 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 3 Accommodation Brisbane
- 4 Accommodation Brisbane
- 5 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 6 Happy Australia Day!
- 7 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 8 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 9 Tim Tam
- 10 Tipping
- 11 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 12 Transit Time at SYD
- 13 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 14 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 15 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 16 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 17 Car rentals south island
- 18 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 19 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 20 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 21 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 22 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 23 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 24 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 25 New Zealand