We are taking a seven night cruise through Tahiti and French Polynesia in spring 2013. If I am going to go all the way over there, I want to make it a two week trip. Any ideas on what to add? Hawaii? New Zealand? Plan to get to Tahiti 2 days ahead of cruise, so will have 5 days to play elsewhere.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 2 Song doc - one for you
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 5 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 6 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 7 Jet Star?
- 8 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 9 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 10 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 11 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 14 Itinerary Planning
- 15 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 16 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 17 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 18 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 19 NZ South Island Plan
- 20 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 21 Campervan help please!
- 22 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 23 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 24 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 25 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities