Hi! We are planning our first trip to Sydney in Feb (7 nights). My husband needs to use a wheelchair with me pushing. We enjoy being able to explore a city and suroundings as much as possible "walking." Great ideas on this forum but not sure if accessible. He can manage a few steps if there is a rail and can only walk very short distances. We hope to use the ferry and bus systems. Can anyone please help us?
Sydney Walks for Person in a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 2 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 3 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 4 Packing List
- 5 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 6 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 7 Sydney and Auckland
- 8 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 9 Internet access
- 10 Night Out Byron Bay
- 11 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 12 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 13 10 days itinerary
- 14 Fremantle my love..
- 15 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Books?
- 18 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 19 Choosing a Visa
- 20 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 21 One spare day in Darwin
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 24 Travel Visa
- 25 Canberra