Hi! We are planning our first trip to Sydney in Feb (7 nights). My husband needs to use a wheelchair with me pushing. We enjoy being able to explore a city and suroundings as much as possible "walking." Great ideas on this forum but not sure if accessible. He can manage a few steps if there is a rail and can only walk very short distances. We hope to use the ferry and bus systems. Can anyone please help us?
Sydney Walks for Person in a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 2 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 3 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 The Great Australian Adventure
- 6 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 7 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 8 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 9 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 10 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 11 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 12 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 13 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 14 5 week itinerary help
- 15 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 16 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 17 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 18 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 19 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 20 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 21 This special community - Fodorville
- 22 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 23 Traveling to Hawaii
- 24 Great food/local favorites
- 25 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA