Hi! We are planning our first trip to Sydney in Feb (7 nights). My husband needs to use a wheelchair with me pushing. We enjoy being able to explore a city and suroundings as much as possible "walking." Great ideas on this forum but not sure if accessible. He can manage a few steps if there is a rail and can only walk very short distances. We hope to use the ferry and bus systems. Can anyone please help us?
Sydney Walks for Person in a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 3 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 6 Family trip over Spring Break
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 9 5 days in Tasmania
- 10 August week end in Auckland
- 11 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 12 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 13 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 14 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 15 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 16 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 17 Help
- 18 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 19 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 20 Byron Bay or ...
- 21 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 22 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 23 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 24 NZ vs Aust
- 25 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!