Hi! We are planning our first trip to Sydney in Feb (7 nights). My husband needs to use a wheelchair with me pushing. We enjoy being able to explore a city and suroundings as much as possible "walking." Great ideas on this forum but not sure if accessible. He can manage a few steps if there is a rail and can only walk very short distances. We hope to use the ferry and bus systems. Can anyone please help us?
Sydney Walks for Person in a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 week itinerary help
- 2 Wellington accommodation
- 3 Traveling to Hawaii
- 4 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 5 Perth, Australia sets new world record for Krispy Kreme sales
- 6 Great food/local favorites
- 7 This special community - Fodorville
- 8 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 9 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 10 South Island - 8 days in February
- 11 Australian Aborigines
- 12 Great food/local favorites
- 13 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 14 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 15 Sydney
- 16 Incredible hotel
- 17 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 18 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 19 australia new zealand trip advice
- 20 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 21 Milford Sound Cruise
- 22 14 day South Island Self drive
- 23 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 24 Cruise New Zealand
- 25 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!