I have a 5hour transit time in Sydney in December, and would like to know what I can do (I am travelling to Sydney after for 4 days and covering beaches, harbour tour, and other regular touristy stuff). If there's any historical sites or heritage parks/buildings, then I'd like to visit those in this time instead of waiting at the airport.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
Sydney - things to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 3 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 6 Family trip over Spring Break
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 9 5 days in Tasmania
- 10 August week end in Auckland
- 11 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 12 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 13 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 14 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 15 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 16 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 17 Help
- 18 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 19 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 20 Byron Bay or ...
- 21 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 22 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 23 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 24 NZ vs Aust
- 25 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!