I have a 5hour transit time in Sydney in December, and would like to know what I can do (I am travelling to Sydney after for 4 days and covering beaches, harbour tour, and other regular touristy stuff). If there's any historical sites or heritage parks/buildings, then I'd like to visit those in this time instead of waiting at the airport.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
Sydney - things to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Canberra
- 2 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 3 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 4 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 5 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 6 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 7 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 8 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 9 Perth Hotels
- 10 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 11 Extra time in Melbourne
- 12 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 13 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 14 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 15 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 16 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 17 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 18 Kangaroo island
- 19 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 20 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 21 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 22 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 23 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 24 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 25 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach