I have a 5hour transit time in Sydney in December, and would like to know what I can do (I am travelling to Sydney after for 4 days and covering beaches, harbour tour, and other regular touristy stuff). If there's any historical sites or heritage parks/buildings, then I'd like to visit those in this time instead of waiting at the airport.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
Sydney - things to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 3 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 4 Itinerary Help
- 5 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 6 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 9 Packing List
- 10 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 11 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 12 Sydney and Auckland
- 13 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 14 Internet access
- 15 Night Out Byron Bay
- 16 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 17 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 18 10 days itinerary
- 19 Fremantle my love..
- 20 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 21 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 22 Books?
- 23 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 24 Choosing a Visa
- 25 Australia & NZ -3 weeks