I have a 5hour transit time in Sydney in December, and would like to know what I can do (I am travelling to Sydney after for 4 days and covering beaches, harbour tour, and other regular touristy stuff). If there's any historical sites or heritage parks/buildings, then I'd like to visit those in this time instead of waiting at the airport.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 This item could be connected in the extremely advantageous
- 2 16 Days NZ Trip
- 3 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 4 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 5 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 6 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 7 Queensland Tips
- 8 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 9 Wineries with accomodations
- 10 Drivers license
- 11 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 12 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 13 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 14 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 15 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 16 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 17 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 18 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 19 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 20 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 21 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 22 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne
- 23 Trip to Australia
- 24 Advice on New Zealand Adventure
- 25 Floriade