I have a 5hour transit time in Sydney in December, and would like to know what I can do (I am travelling to Sydney after for 4 days and covering beaches, harbour tour, and other regular touristy stuff). If there's any historical sites or heritage parks/buildings, then I'd like to visit those in this time instead of waiting at the airport.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
Sydney - things to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Packages
- 3 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 4 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 5 Should we change our plans ???
- 6 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 7 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 8 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 9 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 10 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 11 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 12 Paging Cathies
- 13 Kangaroo island
- 14 Itinerary 20 days
- 15 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 16 One day in Fiji
- 17 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 18 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 19 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 20 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 21 Rent or buy campervan
- 22 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 23 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 24 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 25 Cell phone providers