I have a 5hour transit time in Sydney in December, and would like to know what I can do (I am travelling to Sydney after for 4 days and covering beaches, harbour tour, and other regular touristy stuff). If there's any historical sites or heritage parks/buildings, then I'd like to visit those in this time instead of waiting at the airport.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
Sydney - things to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 2 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 3 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 4 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 5 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 6 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 7 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 8 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 9 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 10 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 11 Accommodation Brisbane
- 12 Accommodation Brisbane
- 13 Happy Australia Day!
- 14 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 15 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Tim Tam
- 17 Tipping
- 18 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 19 Transit Time at SYD
- 20 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 23 Car rentals south island
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Brisbane, need short term accommodation