I have a 5hour transit time in Sydney in December, and would like to know what I can do (I am travelling to Sydney after for 4 days and covering beaches, harbour tour, and other regular touristy stuff). If there's any historical sites or heritage parks/buildings, then I'd like to visit those in this time instead of waiting at the airport.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 2 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 3 Sydney places to stay
- 4 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 5 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 6 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 7 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 8 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 9 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 12 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 13 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 14 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 16 North island New Zealand-help
- 17 Rarotonga
- 18 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 19 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 20 South Island trip in Oct.
- 21 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 22 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 23 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 24 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 25 Overnight Great Ocean Road