I have a 5hour transit time in Sydney in December, and would like to know what I can do (I am travelling to Sydney after for 4 days and covering beaches, harbour tour, and other regular touristy stuff). If there's any historical sites or heritage parks/buildings, then I'd like to visit those in this time instead of waiting at the airport.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 2 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 6 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 7 Tasmania
- 8 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 9 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 10 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 11 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 12 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 13 Accommodations Brisbane
- 14 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 15 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 16 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 17 Repositioning cruise
- 18 18 days nz.
- 19 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 20 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 21 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 22 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 23 Help finding affordable aprking
- 24 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats
- 25 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown