I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 2 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 3 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 4 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 5 Gluten free Australia
- 6 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 7 Uluru
- 8 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 9 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 10 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 11 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 12 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 14 16 days in Australia
- 15 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 16 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 17 25day planning for Australia
- 18 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 19 Help New Zealand
- 20 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 21 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 22 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 23 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 24 Great Ocean Road
- 25 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?