I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 2 Perth Hotels
- 3 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 4 Extra time in Melbourne
- 5 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 6 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 7 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 8 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 11 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 14 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 15 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 16 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 17 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 18 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 19 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 20 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 21 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 22 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 23 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 25 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report