I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Real/Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green
- 2 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 6 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 7 a month in Australia help please
- 8 AUSTRALIA
- 9 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 10 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 11 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 12 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 13 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 16 6 Days South Island Help
- 17 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 18 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 19 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 20 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 21 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 22 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 23 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 24 New Zealand Itinerary
- 25 Dining
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?