I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 3 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 4 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 5 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 6 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 7 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 8 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 9 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 10 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 11 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 12 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 13 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 14 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 15 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 16 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 17 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 18 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 19 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 20 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 21 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 22 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 23 Car hire in NZ
- 24 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 25 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?