I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Weather in Fiji
- 3 Self Drive or Tour the Red Centre
- 4 Where to go for vacation in Australia?
- 5 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 6 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 7 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 8 Need suggestions for limo hire parramatta
- 9 new zealand road maps?
- 10 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 11 2 full days in Cairns
- 12 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 13 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 14 Melbourne eateries
- 15 Au Pair
- 16 Transport changes in Prague
- 17 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 18 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 19 Complete Novice
- 20 Kangaroo Island
- 21 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 22 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 23 Where to visit
- 24 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 25 Tahiti or Raiatea?
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?