I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 2 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 3 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 4 North Island
- 5 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 6 4 weeks itinerary
- 7 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 8 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 9 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 10 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 11 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 14 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 15 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 16 Tour operators
- 17 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 18 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 19 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 20 travel agency for PNG
- 21 Blue Mountains
- 22 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 23 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 24 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 25 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?