I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 2 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 3 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 4 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 5 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 6 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 8 North island New Zealand-help
- 9 Rarotonga
- 10 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 11 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 12 South Island trip in Oct.
- 13 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 14 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 15 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 16 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 17 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 18 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 19 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 20 A week in Fiji
- 21 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 22 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 23 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?