I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne eateries
- 2 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 3 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 4 Complete Novice
- 5 Kangaroo Island
- 6 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 7 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 8 Where to visit
- 9 new zealand road maps?
- 10 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 11 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 14 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 15 2weeks in Austrailia
- 16 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 17 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 18 How is this itinerary?
- 19 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 20 Restautant recommendations
- 21 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
- 22 newzeland
- 23 Weather in Fiji
- 24 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 25 45 days in a campervan - Help please!
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?