I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 a month in Australia help please
- 2 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 3 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 4 6 Days South Island Help
- 5 AUSTRALIA
- 6 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 8 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 9 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 10 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 11 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 12 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 13 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 14 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 15 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Dining
- 18 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 19 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 20 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 21 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 22 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 23 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 24 Cairns to brisbane
- 25 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?