I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 4 5 days in Tasmania
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 August week end in Auckland
- 7 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 8 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 9 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 10 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 12 Help
- 13 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 14 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 15 Byron Bay or ...
- 16 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 17 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 18 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 19 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 20 NZ vs Aust
- 21 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 22 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 23 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 24 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 25 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report