I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 6 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?