I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 4 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 5 Should we change our plans ???
- 6 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 7 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 8 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 9 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 10 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 11 Packages
- 12 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 13 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 14 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 15 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 16 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 17 Paging Cathies
- 18 Kangaroo island
- 19 Itinerary 20 days
- 20 One day in Fiji
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 23 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 24 Rent or buy campervan
- 25 Great Ocean Road Itinerary