I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Brisbane to Sydney
- 2 Beers in Oz
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 5 days in South Island
- 5 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Vini SIM card?
- 8 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 9 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 10 New Zealand Itinerary
- 11 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 12 NZ visa denials
- 13 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 14 Help on Itinerary
- 15 Sydney Trip
- 16 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 17 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 18 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 19 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 20 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 21 Extra 2 nights = help
- 22 February Australia Visit
- 23 Best wildlife near sydney
- 24 Where to go in Australia
- 25 Bruny Island
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?