I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Byron Bay or ...
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 4 Help
- 5 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 6 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 7 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 8 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 9 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 10 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 11 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 12 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 13 Paging Cathies
- 14 NZ vs Aust
- 15 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 16 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 17 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 18 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 19 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 20 August week end in Auckland
- 21 28 days to campervan around australia
- 22 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 23 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 24 Sydney Weather in September
- 25 South Island Suggestions ...