I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 2 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 3 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Sydney
- 5 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 6 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 7 Marlborough Sounds???
- 8 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 9 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 10 Itinerary Planning
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 15 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 16 Song doc - one for you
- 17 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 18 Jet Star?
- 19 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 20 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 21 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip