I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS
- 2 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 3 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 4 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 5 4 weeks itinerary
- 6 North Island
- 7 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 8 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 11 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 12 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 13 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 14 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 15 Travel to New Zealand
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Tour operators
- 18 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 19 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 20 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 21 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 22 travel agency for PNG
- 23 Blue Mountains
- 24 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 25 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?