I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 10 days itinerary
- 3 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 6 Packing List
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 9 Internet access
- 10 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 11 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 12 Books?
- 13 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 14 Choosing a Visa
- 15 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 16 One spare day in Darwin
- 17 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 18 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 19 Travel Visa
- 20 Canberra
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 25 5 Australian restaurants make top 100