I want to plan a 2 week vacation to the South Pacific.. It will be during the month of May.
3-4 days in Sydney. definitely as I love the city.
I also love the ocean but I cannot decide weather to rent a Over the Water Bungalow in Aitutuki Cook Islands or Bora Bora Le Meridien
just spend the time in Cairns at the Great Barrier Reef.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Restautant recommendations
- 2 Opal card?
- 3 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 4 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 5 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 6 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 7 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 8 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 9 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 10 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 11 Great Ocean Road
- 12 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 13 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 14 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 15 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 18 Planning a trip in Australia
- 19 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 20 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 23 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 24 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 25 2 weeks trip in Australia
Sydney plus Over the Water Bungalow Or Great Barrier Reef?