Will be taking a land tour of Australia starting with 3nights in Melbourne, traveling around the country, and concluding with 4 nights in Sydney. Due to my schedule I will be arriving in Sydney three days early pre cruise. Is there enough to explore in Melbourne to continue there to spend the additional three days, or should I stay in Sydney?
Sydney or Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 2 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 3 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 4 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 5 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 6 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 7 Perth Hotels
- 8 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 9 Extra time in Melbourne
- 10 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 11 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 12 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 13 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 14 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 15 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 16 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 17 Kangaroo island
- 18 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 19 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 20 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 21 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 22 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 23 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 24 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 25 Photobook from trip to New Zealand