Will be taking a land tour of Australia starting with 3nights in Melbourne, traveling around the country, and concluding with 4 nights in Sydney. Due to my schedule I will be arriving in Sydney three days early pre cruise. Is there enough to explore in Melbourne to continue there to spend the additional three days, or should I stay in Sydney?
Sydney or Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Should we change our plans ???
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 4 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 5 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 6 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 7 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 8 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 9 Packages
- 10 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 11 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 12 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 13 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 14 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 15 Paging Cathies
- 16 Kangaroo island
- 17 Itinerary 20 days
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors