Will be taking a land tour of Australia starting with 3nights in Melbourne, traveling around the country, and concluding with 4 nights in Sydney. Due to my schedule I will be arriving in Sydney three days early pre cruise. Is there enough to explore in Melbourne to continue there to spend the additional three days, or should I stay in Sydney?
Sydney or Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 2 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 3 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 4 The Great Australian Adventure
- 5 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 6 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 7 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 8 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 9 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 10 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 11 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 12 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 13 5 week itinerary help
- 14 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 17 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 18 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 19 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 20 This special community - Fodorville
- 21 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 22 Traveling to Hawaii
- 23 Great food/local favorites
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Sydney